The NJT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
njt said:
Translators of course! :p

I seriously couldn't put one name down... I love you all massive :glomp
How about Internationals? xD
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
rykarreolacr said:
Hey njt!!!

What happened to mari? Why hasn't she come back?
she got busy with school so much so that she even stopped our lessons :s...

MadDookie said:
How about Internationals? xD
of course!! translators are translators no matter how you slice em :D
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How about "ex-translators?" xDDD
Haha, lol... :p
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
MadDookie said:
How about "ex-translators?" xDDD
Haha, lol... :p
sure :) (still not sure why you stopped :p) But if it's something you had to do, then :p
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol...
Do you like waffles? xD
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Ya--- I love waffles. I don't like pancakes though :s

I prefer the crispyness of the waffles, and don't like the soggyness of pancakes
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Haha, yes! A waffle-lover!
Salty Popcorn, or Caramel Popcorn? xD
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
caramel that or butter :p
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Cool! xD
So whats the story behind creating MH?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
MadDookie said:
Cool! xD
So whats the story behind creating MH?
well the inspiration was the poor translations of the Naruto manga. I wanted a site where people could come and get right translations / help in regards to translations... and well it just kept growing into a translation site with LOTS of translations. What I didn't expect was all the international translations :o. That was a huge plus :)

so yeah- that and liking to help people and all just seemed to tie in together quite well :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Did you come up with the name MangaHelpers?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
rykarreolacr said:
Did you come up with the name MangaHelpers?
yep :D
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
What are your top 5 anime/manga bad-asses?
What are your top 5 anime/manga babes?
What are your top 5 anime/manga heroes?
What are your top 5 anime/manga characters that should be dead but are alive thanks to plot/fanbase reasons?
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
thanks for your answers taylor! and if i'm ever in Japan, i'll definitely give you a shout! :)
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
What are your top 5 anime/manga bad-asses?
Hisoka from hunter hunter
Kirua from hunter hunter
Kyo from SDK
Hidan(his normal form) from Naruto
Kagiroi from TJTG

What are your top 5 anime/manga babes?
hmmm I don't really have certain "babes" that I really like...
but-- I like Yuruichi and soi fong from bleach
Isuzu Emi from tenjo tenge (well when she's her... skinnier self >.>)
and I'll fill in this later when I see a chick I think is hot (can't think of any more right now hehe)

What are your top 5 anime/manga heroes?
Luffy
Naruto
Gon
Sanji
Nagi Souichirou

What are your top 5 anime/manga characters that should be dead but are alive thanks to plot/fanbase reasons?
For a long time I thought Sakura
Leorio hunter hunter
Usoppu (I dunno I just didn't like him all that much :p But soge king is cool)
Okuni from SDK
and umm... will fill in the last one later :p
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Wow, you're one of the few who have read HxH in this forum. :D Good to see that.

- Let's say you had the money and time, would you buy PS3 or Wii?

- Your favorite classic superhero? (you know, Hulk, superman, spiderman etc.)

- The froggy sig is a pretty original and awesome idea. How did you come up with it?

- What do you think about Gon's special attack? The rock, paper scissors.

- Does the Ant king look like cell from DBZ?

- Do you sometimes watch clouds and do nothing?

- If you were the 3rd hokage, which team would you have put Naruto in?
 

Suzuki

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Which came first: The chicken or the egg?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
ibra87 said:
Wow, you're one of the few who have read HxH in this forum. :D Good to see that.
Though, not really so much any more... I mean, the author really is messing up the story with the poor art (in jump) and the long breaks (hate to wait sooooo long :s)

- Let's say you had the money and time, would you buy PS3 or Wii?
If money and time were not an issue, I'd get the ps3. But to tell the truth, I want them both. I could care less about which is better. As long as they have interesting games that make the system worth owning I'll try and get it :). (what good is a good system without any good games??)

- Your favorite classic superhero? (you know, Hulk, superman, spiderman etc.)
ohhh hmmm I always liked Wolverine. Flash was cool too... I dunno I like a lot of them hehe :)

- The froggy sig is a pretty original and awesome idea. How did you come up with it?
Ah- well these frogs can be found all over japan. On key chains stickers etc. I just went to the home page, saw that they had a ton of them, shrunk them found some code to have it change on every refresh and there you have it :D.

- What do you think about Gon's special attack? The rock, paper scissors.
Ah- I think it's a very tricky attack just he needs time to do it and leaves himself quite open :p. (Btw I much prefer kirua(killua?)~)

- Does the Ant king look like cell from DBZ?
nah not really. (But I did think that when I first saw him :p )

- Do you sometimes watch clouds and do nothing?
Nope, I hate having nothing to do. So when I'm away from the pc I read (either an ebook on my pda, or a manga I always happen to have with me) If I don't have anything to do it bugs me so I try either to sleep or I mess with my cell phone and browse the web that way.

- If you were the 3rd hokage, which team would you have put Naruto in?
Actually I really couldn't see Naruto in any other team other than what he is in. I'd switch Sakura out with Hinata though. That might have made for a tad bit more interesting story :). But yeah- I take it how it is hehe
Sumike-Kaito said:
Which came first: The chicken or the egg?
the chicken... with a mate... and they had eggs and those eggs hatched and had more eggs etc etc.
 

Suzuki

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you see the glass half-empty or half-full?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Sumike-Kaito said:
Do you see the glass half-empty or half-full?
always half full :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top