- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,171
- Reaction score
- 32
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
How about Internationals? xDnjt said:Translators of course!
I seriously couldn't put one name down... I love you all massive![]()
How about Internationals? xDnjt said:Translators of course!
I seriously couldn't put one name down... I love you all massive![]()
she got busy with school so much so that she even stopped our lessonsrykarreolacr said:Hey njt!!!
What happened to mari? Why hasn't she come back?
...of course!! translators are translators no matter how you slice emMadDookie said:How about Internationals? xD


sureMadDookie said:How about "ex-translators?" xDDD
Haha, lol...![]()
(still not sure why you stopped
) But if it's something you had to do, then 


well the inspiration was the poor translations of the Naruto manga. I wanted a site where people could come and get right translations / help in regards to translations... and well it just kept growing into a translation site with LOTS of translations. What I didn't expect was all the international translationsMadDookie said:Cool! xD
So whats the story behind creating MH?
. That was a huge plus 

yeprykarreolacr said:Did you come up with the name MangaHelpers?


Hisoka from hunter hunterWhat are your top 5 anime/manga bad-asses?
hmmm I don't really have certain "babes" that I really like...What are your top 5 anime/manga babes?
LuffyWhat are your top 5 anime/manga heroes?
For a long time I thought SakuraWhat are your top 5 anime/manga characters that should be dead but are alive thanks to plot/fanbase reasons?
But soge king is cool)
Good to see that.
ibra87 said:Wow, you're one of the few who have read HxH in this forum.Good to see that.
Though, not really so much any more... I mean, the author really is messing up the story with the poor art (in jump) and the long breaks (hate to wait sooooo long)
- Let's say you had the money and time, would you buy PS3 or Wii?
If money and time were not an issue, I'd get the ps3. But to tell the truth, I want them both. I could care less about which is better. As long as they have interesting games that make the system worth owning I'll try and get it. (what good is a good system without any good games??)
- Your favorite classic superhero? (you know, Hulk, superman, spiderman etc.)
ohhh hmmm I always liked Wolverine. Flash was cool too... I dunno I like a lot of them hehe
- The froggy sig is a pretty original and awesome idea. How did you come up with it?
Ah- well these frogs can be found all over japan. On key chains stickers etc. I just went to the home page, saw that they had a ton of them, shrunk them found some code to have it change on every refresh and there you have it.
- What do you think about Gon's special attack? The rock, paper scissors.
Ah- I think it's a very tricky attack just he needs time to do it and leaves himself quite open. (Btw I much prefer kirua(killua?)~)
- Does the Ant king look like cell from DBZ?
nah not really. (But I did think that when I first saw him)
- Do you sometimes watch clouds and do nothing?
Nope, I hate having nothing to do. So when I'm away from the pc I read (either an ebook on my pda, or a manga I always happen to have with me) If I don't have anything to do it bugs me so I try either to sleep or I mess with my cell phone and browse the web that way.
- If you were the 3rd hokage, which team would you have put Naruto in?
Actually I really couldn't see Naruto in any other team other than what he is in. I'd switch Sakura out with Hinata though. That might have made for a tad bit more interesting story. But yeah- I take it how it is hehe
the chicken... with a mate... and they had eggs and those eggs hatched and had more eggs etc etc.Sumike-Kaito said:Which came first: The chicken or the egg?
always half fullSumike-Kaito said:Do you see the glass half-empty or half-full?
