Recent content by Suzume Fujida

  1. Suzume Fujida

    Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

    Great!! *w* I'm submitting to the Treasure too!! >D I've drawn 21 pages already -but I have sketched to the 26 XD- I want to send it before March begins~ (I need to draw faster D: )
  2. Suzume Fujida

    [Manga Project]*UPDATED 28.6.2010*

    OwO!! Oh, I really like your style!! It's awesome >D I love the coloring <3 ...oh! And the clothes are cool, as well! Is there a finished chapter or something like that? 'w' >D Keep drawin'!!
  3. Suzume Fujida

    Manga Idea

    I liked Fox's suggestion n.n The story sounds great, for me. I guess you're gonna introduce some other character, giving more variety to the story~ Well, I guess you need to work a little bit on the art -I'm not an expert, obviously >D-, the neck of the right draw is too thin, and in the...
  4. Suzume Fujida

    The Shogun

    Uhm, I found it interesting... although this first chapter didn't seem... uhm... to catch me >D It's a very good work at narrating. And I liked the character designs! ^v^ Ganbate!
  5. Suzume Fujida

    General Amateur Manga Discussion/Hangout Thread

    Re: Amateur Manga: Hangout Well, I'm kinda new, I guess XD I've already made some chapters of three different mangas and... yes, I stop drawing them D: Dispite the reasons, I'm now doing a one-shot for the JUMP Treasure New Artist Prize, mencioned up there. It's name is "The name of Alice" and...
Top