Recent content by sylvira

  1. Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight 62 Discussion/63 Predictions Thread The first page was hilarious. XD; And goshdarnit every color page is so pretty.
  2. Shoujo Ouran High School Host Club by Hatori Bisco

    Re: [Shoujo] Ouran High School Host Club by Hatori Bisco B'aaaaw they got together and it was adorable. But now I'm sad because it seems like Ouran's now coming to an end.
  3. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman General Hang Out Thread er. I think DidCart means it'll end after a good run and some closure? Not like dropping it immediately or something. :/
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk ...er, I thought that Toriko was a special case and by default wasn't ranked? Correct me if I'm wrong.
  5. Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    /sigh. I wanted Patti and Liz to bring back Kidd but now... orz That being said, female!Giricco looks kind of weird.
  6. Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    Yeah, somehow I don't feel like it's a fisher tiger. :/
  7. Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 95 Discussion/ 96 Predictions It's like a chess game or something. Go PCP! But still, you've got to admit, putting Crow and +Natural together is GENIUS.
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Looking forward to the Bakuman spinoff! And the OP color page.
  9. Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    I just want to see an image of the newspaper so we finally know what it has been all about. The wait is so frustrating. orz
  10. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk But that color splash for the chapter? I liked that a lot.
  11. Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    Maka looks really pretty on the cover of Gangan! I can't wait for chapter 76. :)
  12. Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung I have seen some of the volumes in print and they're absolutely breathtaking. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. The backstory between Habaek's parents is nice! And we see where the Emperor gets into conflict with Habaek's mother starts.
  13. Let Dai by Won Sooyeon (Manhwa, v15)

    Ugh, this series. Let Dai is beautiful and rough and emotionally exhausting. It's pretty much the only Boys love series I've ever read that reduced me to tears. You grow to love these messed up characters and their mistakes and I think this one will always be my all-time favorite shouen-ai title.
  14. FMA 'New Anime' Convo

    Re: FMA 2 - New Anime Confirmed! I am SO EXCITED. :DDDDD Same great BONES quality, only, the REAL PLOT. Don't get me wrong, the way BONES managed to spin off the first season so that it was still a credible story is incredible, but with the much more elaborate plot we get in the manga, I am...
  15. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 532 Discussion/533 Predictions I'd recommend it. The Divine Comedy is a classic, and you learn about the nine levels of hell. orz But anyways, back to the topic. Am I the only person who wishes there was a bit more fighting sequences in this arc. Mostly you see the...
Top