Recent content by syx

  1. Lasagna is italian cake.

    Best of luck for tomorrow! Source Source Source Hope you can do this =)
  2. A Fateful Encounter

  3. Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    When did this happen? I can't remember...
  4. Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Poor Faust... handing out a T10 game to Magi and expecting a smooth execution. After this game, Faust will be like:
  5.  

    We just met with the inner circle of the family today, and will maybe meet again tomorrow. The same as every year, just with less people. Which I appreciate a little bit, since you don't have to visit countless of people, haha. :XD Do you guys meet with your family/friends? Great fanart...
  6.  

    Eid al-Adha, Ahmad-kun!!! Have wholesome feast days with your family and friends! <3 Is Hashirama splashing Madara with water in your signature? :lmao
  7. Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I'm no longer in the friendzone? :vbunny
  8. Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    :XD TFW a single comedic meme is better than the whole last RWBY season. :nah To be honest, I am more than proud of my T10 considering what hideous lists a lot of members throw into these T10 games, plus the fact that I only watched a couple of FMA:B episodes. #noregrets #fightme...
  9. Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    And that is most likely the reason why your job gives you such a headache, because you don't know how color psychology works. Blue is a calm, welcome color which puts you in high spirits while grey is stiff, sad and bland. A bad number/statistic always looks worse in grey than in blue.
  10. Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    My contribution to 2003/Brotherhood/Manga:
  11. Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    It is one of the table templates in Excel, probably the only good looking one. :lmao
  12. Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    And it took you this long to mention that she is from FMA... :XD But yeah, her design, the background, and her conceited behaviour from the gif could be straight out of Umineko. :lmao Sure, just send me your mail address.
  13. Seinen Tongari Boushi no Atelier by Kamome Shirahama

    Tongari Boushi no Atelier - tied with Cats of the Louvre - has won the Eisner Award for best U.S. Edition of International Material (Asia). Apparently it is a very special award. Not sure if it will affect the popularity of the series, but every praise towards TBnA is deserved and welcomed...
  14.  

    Actually, my vacation plan didn't work out as I intended. I was occupied with other stuff for the most part of the last week. I just recently finished my Re:Zero rewatch, watched the OVA, and caught up with S2. It is a good show, but I still refuse to put it on a pedestal like many others do...
Top