Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't remember Lili having such an ass. 😏
I am pleased.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That moment when I knew exactly what you would say :lmao

You would prolly get that ass if we ever get a remake... But who am I kidding :emocat Think one of the creators said they would like to continue FF9 in some way, but to me that felt more like PR speech for the anniversary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well you know me that well~

I don't want a sequel in any way tbh. The ending is perfect.
For a remake I would like more Mikoto for... reasons.

 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well you know me that well~

I don't want a sequel in any way tbh. The ending is perfect.
For a remake I would like more Mikoto for... reasons.

lol, she wouldn't get much screentime anyway :p Would need to rely on Garnet and Beatrix for the fanservice :toc

I agree that a sequel absolutely isn't needed though. A remake would be awesome, but unlikely before 2050, if ever :(
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol, she wouldn't get much screentime anyway :p Would need to rely on Garnet and Beatrix for the fanservice :toc

I agree that a sequel absolutely isn't needed though. A remake would be awesome, but unlikely before 2050, if ever :(
Let me dream. The genome goddess deserves more screen time.
Or. Well. Just more interactions of genomes and black mages in general as they were hilarious.

I'd give that remake to Cyber Connect this time as the visuals are fundamentally different from FF7.
But yeah. Not in our lifetime.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Sky, I have questions. As you often visited Japan, have you ever felt a real difference between Kanto and Kansai? Like the way they treated you, the language, the habits, the fashion/style, the lifestyle etc.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sky, I have questions. As you often visited Japan, have you ever felt a real difference between Kanto and Kansai? Like the way they treated you, the language, the habits, the fashion/style, the lifestyle etc.
Mhh japanese people rarely spoke in japanese to us and even if they did I doubt we could have noticed the dialect. I only notice that in Anime. :XD
Apart from that most of the people we met were really nice to us so there was no difference. I think they just try to treat all tourists as nicely as possible.
Though I think the Kanto area is mostly shaped by Tokyo as an area. The rural areas feel differently.
 
Last edited:

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Konichiwa Sky-Senpai. What are your favourite series?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Konichiwa Sky-Senpai. What are your favourite series?
Hello there,

a few of my absolute favs are:

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
No Game No Life
Kill la Kill
Fate/Zero
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Toradora!
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
hi Sky :vbunny just some delivery :hbunny



 
Top