Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Is there a specific genre of anime you gravitate to or do you check out everything an go with what you like?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is there a specific genre of anime you gravitate to or do you check out everything an go with what you like?
What gives me life is mostly CGDCT (Cute Girls doing cute things) and Slice of Life.

I do like a good classic battle shounen as much as something with a deep plot (like the whole Toaru series) though. Really depends on writing and characters.
Most of the time I tend to watch LN adaptions.
 
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
did i show you this



 
  • Hug
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Could it be... 👀

Also have this transparent Ciel


Eh... I expect nothing.
We already get the reprints and a new volume. This is more than I've ever expected. Especially in this f*cked up year.

Nice. :hurr
Maybe we get the remake in 2130. :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Eh... I expect nothing.
We already get the reprints and a new volume. This is more than I've ever expected. Especially in this f*cked up year.

Nice. :hurr
Maybe we get the remake in 2130. :nod

I mean... it's getting more likely at least 👀
But yeah, better keep expectations low

Don't hurt my soul... 29th December is the 20th Anniversary for Tsukihime, so I'm holding out hope until then/early January. There has to be at least SOMETHING :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

I mean... it's getting more likely at least 👀
But yeah, better keep expectations low

Don't hurt my soul... 29th December is the 20th Anniversary for Tsukihime, so I'm holding out hope until then/early January. There has to be at least SOMETHING :XD
Don't do this to me... :uguu
#AyaHiranoorweriot

I'll lend you my hope as long as humanly possible... #DoitforHisui

Would also like some news regarding the Extra remake. 🤔
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


Fun trailer that has some original stuff near the end : D also at the very end Gintoki says how they will hand out exclusive Kimetsu no Yaiba illustrations of Tanjiro and Co. drawn by the mangaka.... Never change, Gintama :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And wow, I didn't know about this. Maybe that's why the author was like "Sure, draw my characters as much as you want" :XD

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Babysitter Kiara

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Fun trailer that has some original stuff near the end : D also at the very end Gintoki says how they will hand out exclusive Kimetsu no Yaiba illustrations of Tanjiro and Co. drawn by the mangaka.... Never change, Gintama :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And wow, I didn't know about this. Maybe that's why the author was like "Sure, draw my characters as much as you want" :XD

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Babysitter Kiara

The trailer looks so damn good.
The final one. For real this time. :XD

Ah I love it when Mangaka are like this. SJ is one big family. :blush

Haha I saw the original stream. Kiara is slowly becoming my favorite. That hyper bottom left bird brain. :XD
That baby is growing up to be a simp. I know it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The trailer looks so damn good.
The final one. For real this time. :XD

Ah I love it when Mangaka are like this. SJ is one big family. :blush

Haha I saw the original stream. Kiara is slowly becoming my favorite. That hyper bottom left bird brain. :XD
That baby is growing up to be a simp. I know it.
Agreed :nod Would be a hilarious if they don't finish the rest of the story and there's still another movie coming :lmao
There's also a special in the middle of January, leading into the movie supposedly, so I'm ready for some Gintama goodness : D

Yeah, it's heartwarming :blush Gotta say though, I'm reading less and less series from WSJ now. Not much left at this point xD

Kiara's a good girl :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Agreed :nod Would be a hilarious if they don't finish the rest of the story and there's still another movie coming :lmao
There's also a special in the middle of January, leading into the movie supposedly, so I'm ready for some Gintama goodness : D

Yeah, it's heartwarming :blush Gotta say though, I'm reading less and less series from WSJ now. Not much left at this point xD

Kiara's a good girl :nod
That would certainly be the most Gintama-thing to do, yes. :kappa

Yeah I thought about it and just count three for the time being... One ending soon. :XD

Good... Yes... Sure. :XD
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Sky

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That would certainly be the most Gintama-thing to do, yes. :kappa

Yeah I thought about it and just count three for the time being... One ending soon. :XD

Good... Yes... Sure. :XD
Then I guess it's time to pick up a new WSJ manga :3

And I saw the chart her sister send her, hilarious stuff :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Then I guess it's time to pick up a new WSJ manga :3

And I saw the chart her sister send her, hilarious stuff :XD
I see nothing though... =/

This happened after Kiara played Sims and had Sims Kiara and Sims Calli have Sims sex on stream while she was panting heavily and screaming "peak content!". :XD She truly is the bottom leftiest. (The chart was a thing since the second collab between them btw.)
Yagoo is probably crying in a corner again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I see nothing though... =/

This happened after Kiara played Sims and had Sims Kiara and Sims Calli have Sims sex on stream while she was panting heavily and screaming "peak content!". :XD She truly is the bottom leftiest. (The chart was a thing since the second collab between them btw.)
Yagoo is probably crying in a corner again.
Well you could pick up Chainsaw Man and become a Makima simp too : D Though it just ended and the second part will run in Weekly Shounen Jump+, but that gets translated weekly on the site as well anyway. I agree there isn't much though, got bored with the Yabuki manga after a while (though you might like it, lots of fanservice).

And wtf :lmao Kiara is incredibly thirsty haha. Though I wonder how "real" things got or get with Calli :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well you could pick up Chainsaw Man and become a Makima simp too : D Though it just ended and the second part will run in Weekly Shounen Jump+, but that gets translated weekly on the site as well anyway. I agree there isn't much though, got bored with the Yabuki manga after a while (though you might like it, lots of fanservice).

And wtf :lmao Kiara is incredibly thirsty haha. Though I wonder how "real" things got or get with Calli :XD
I saw a pic... She seems... Lewd.
I will read the Yabuki Manga at some point I guess. But it isn't a high priority. I just miss To Love Ru...


Her thirst knows no limits.
They do live close to each other in Japan. They are so lucky...
It is funny that Calli is "death", yet she is the dorkiest and most pure of them all. :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top