Recent content by Tanequil

  1. Tanequil

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    You're welcome. Yeah. No expanding of ki in this. Thanks for the credit. I've been out of the scene for a while, and while I'm not looking to jump into a series right away, just thought I'd check in. :)
  2. Tanequil

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Beerus-sama is in a different league from the guys that you've fought up till now. For someone like you, he has the power to blow you to the ends of the universe with a single breath like he would a booger. Haa- (if it's the person warning him) That's why it's not a fight you'd just try. (if...
  3. Tanequil

    Chapter Bleach 623 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 623 Spoiler Discussion Yes. Kubo rarely has that much plot development in 1 chapter. ><
  4. Tanequil

    Chapter Bleach 623 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 623 Spoiler Discussion Having Shinji and Momo talk doesn't seem to fit the chapter. Besides, the part that says "next week" in Japanese is usually at the very end, so yeah. Also forgot to point out that they used the wrong kanji for Aizen.
  5. Tanequil

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 623 Spoiler Pics & Summaries 平子と雛森が話している。 Hirako and Hinamori talk. ジェラルド・ヴァルキリーが地上へ。 Gerard Valkyrie goes to the ground. 一角が重症…。 Ikkaku has a serious illness... ジェラルドvs浮竹 次週へ。 Gerard vs Ukitake, next week. 愛染は傍観している模様。 Aizen is watching from the side. Doesn't seem like a real...
  6. Tanequil

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 618 Spoiler Pics & Summaries Spoilers here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3618226243
  7. Tanequil

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 617 Spoiler Pics & Summaries Abridged Translation: Blackness emanates from Ukitake's eyes, nose and mouth. Urahara: "The shaking has stopped." Yhwach: "What's going on?" Something about the soul King getting in his way "Answer me, soul King!!" Rukia: "Ukitake-taichou!" Soifon: "So...
  8. Tanequil

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 604 Spoiler Pics & Summaries Translation: The Shinigami Captains find the strange phenomenon that all the Quincies seem to have been 'spirited away' (probably killed/soul sucked out?) The fight between the zero squad and Yhwach's guys is still going on.
  9. Tanequil

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) Haha, no worries then. Hope it helps! Best to get your translator to look at these too though. :D
  10. Tanequil

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) So, it would have been very helpful if you'd stated that the lines were from Haikyuu... Also, I'm not entirely sure on these translations - context will definitely help. You... To...
  11. Tanequil

    Done Can anyone help me with these two sentences?

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) Hm. I'd go with: It can't be helped since it's the first time we're taking a train!
  12. Tanequil

    Done Can anyone help me with these two sentences?

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) 1) It can't be helped because it's the first time (with regards to) a train, right? (<-- Context would help for the verb that you want to use instead of "with regards to".) 2) It...
  13. Tanequil

    Chapter Bleach 570 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 570 Discussion / 571 Predictions That would not be unreasonable. Isshin's zanpakuto is Engetsu which is a fire-type, so it could be that Ichigo's is similar too. I wouldn't necessarily use the fact that it was the hottest ever to mean that it's fire, but yeah. not judging your...
  14. Tanequil

    Chapter Bleach 570 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 570 Spoiler Discussion I'm somewhat in agreement with you. I don't think that he was necessarily corrupted by Yhwach, but I feel that what probably returns to Yhwach would only be their powers - I don't think he'll collect the entirety of their soul, just the small part that he...
  15. Tanequil

    Chapter Bleach 570 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 570 Spoiler Discussion Don't think he was completely safe. Or maybe he was just far far away. Or something. That panel after he puts his hand on hers, (which I just spent like 5 min staring at trying to figure out wtf that was), is apparently frost growing on his finger I think...
Top