Recent content by tcolli17

  1. Bleach 342 - Page 02

    Hope you don't mind me posting the link. Visited your gallery to get correct link. BTW.... very nice work!!!!
  2. I need a teacher

    There are alot of different ways to color manga. My best advice to you is to read as many tutorials on coloring that you can. The best place to find them is on deviantart. Just go there and search for how to color manga tutorials. Also, to get good coloring you need good lineart.
  3. 366 Kensei Killing

    A coloring of Kensei slaying a couple of hollows.
  4. 365- We Ain't Your Allies and 298- Next! by Kenpachi

    Did these colorings these past couple of days. Will probably start coloring some older pages like the Kenpachi one.
  5. 363 Wonderwise arrives!

    Colored this today. Let me know what you think.
  6. 365 Vizards Attack

    I used a brush set to make the background, blue gradient with two different cloud brushes.
  7. 364 Aizen out of the Fire

    I colored a page from a couple of chapters ago.
  8. 365 Vizards Attack

    Here is one from the recent chapter. For some reason I don't really like the background. If anyone has a background that would look better let me know.
  9. Ch 364 Wonderwise Goes on Attack!

    Just colored this.
  10. Ch 364 Vizards Arrive! + page from 362

    Yeah, I just made him really dark skinned. Some pictures I seen of him are either dark skinned or black. I don't really know though, I just go with what I think looks good.
  11. Ch 364 Vizards Arrive! + page from 362

    Here are two recent colorings I did. Let me know what you think.
  12. Ch 363 Stark Cero

    I colored this today. Let me know what you think.
  13. 362 Stark Cero Double Spread

    If someone would like to color this, that would be great. I am coloring it, but not liking the way it's coming out, particularly the cero. It took me a while to clean. I will update this post with my coloring when I do it. Would like to see a great page though. [hr] After some time away from...
  14. 353- Don't want to win like this.

    This is my second coloring. It took me alot less time than the last one, about 4 hours total. I spent more time cleaning this one though. Let me know what you think. And if anyone knows where to get some cool backgrounds let me know. Thanks
  15. ch 349

    This is an older page that I decided to color. It is my first ever coloring. I spent probably 6 hours coloring it, while researching how to color and playing with photoshop probably 6 more. I did two versions because when I got the characters colored, I didn't really know where to go with the...
Top