365 Vizards Attack

tcolli17

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here is one from the recent chapter. For some reason I don't really like the background. If anyone has a background that would look better let me know.

 

toni783

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
97
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
i like the colo but as you said the background not so much , but the background is a hard thing to do
 

brawly

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i agree the background is to real
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Right on Tcolli17, I'm glad you colored this one. I'd have to agree about the background though. I mean using a real sky background for this double spread looks okay, but I think I'd like an artificial sky instead. Another thing I kind of like, but at the same time don't, is the way you colored some of the Vaizards masks. Rose, and Lisa's mask especially, but the other one's look pretty cool. Other than that, everything's colored nicely, and you did a good enough job for me to want to save this. Well, if you find an alternative background that looks better for this, I hope you use it.
 

Sahil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
53
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
very nicely done... good work.
i think u used a picture of real sky as a background. if u use blue color and add some clouds with brushes that would be great..
 

tcolli17

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
very nicely done... good work.
i think u used a picture of real sky as a background. if u use blue color and add some clouds with brushes that would be great..
I used a brush set to make the background, blue gradient with two different cloud brushes.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
looks good
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Good work, I was waiting for something like that :tem
 
Top