Recent content by tenshime

  1. Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: Indonesian Community v.2 - Mencari lebih banyak tersangka. Ganti. g ad raw jepang ;_; susah ngambarin adegan ny tuh, kn ad bnyk
  2. Indonesian Community v.2 - Resolusi 2014?

    Re: Indonesian Community v.2 - Mencari lebih banyak tersangka. Ganti. permisii, haloo~ kk cc, nih mau nanya ttang translate sfx indo ke inggris. misalnya kaya "glek" "gyut" "set" gtu, translet ny gmn @@?
  3. Cleaning Need some advice!

    Wow, thank you so much /bow sorry for the late response though, been busy lately ah, is there any special settings for archiving the pages? so... just compress and press ok and upload to god-knows-where?
  4. Cleaning Need some advice!

    Thank you soo much. I was confused with the stuff and your advice really helped me lots. I'm very lazy and do stuff real slow so pages like these take about 10 mins or so. I will definitely do something with the size of the file And I would like to ask for advice again, if you don't mind >< I...
  5. Cleaning Need some advice!

    I am working on a shoujo manga, and I've never really done any cleaning before. I'm completely new to all this and not so sure if I'm doing a good job. So, I'm gonna be asking some stuff. :D This is something I worked on recently and I think it's kinda over-leveled... My eyes love darker and...
  6. Cleaning Help on Borders Tutorial by Allashandra-san

    Just read and follow the instructions in her tutorial. If you don't understand something, then you can PM Allanshandra and ask her some questions.
Top