- Joined
- Dec 6, 2012
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I am working on a shoujo manga, and I've never really done any cleaning before. I'm completely new to all this and not so sure if I'm doing a good job. So, I'm gonna be asking some stuff. 
This is something I worked on recently and I think it's kinda over-leveled... My eyes love darker and bolder lines, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Please give your comments and advice.
And after staring at it for a few minutes, I'm kinda feeling that the 'wow' in the page below is too small and should be bigger. Opinions and help?
Raw:
... How to credit a raw provider? (this seems like a very extremely silly question ><)
I got my raws from here and I'm not so sure how to credit.
And two more questions to bother you with. How long does it generally take for a cleaner to clean one page or a chapter?
And, how detail do you clean a page? I am aiming for HQ, so do I remove only the visible dust and specks and leave the others or remove (mostly) all of the miniscule imperfections?
Thanks for taking the time to help me. I only use Photoshop CS5 and nothing else. As I mentioned, I am very new to this and only know the very basic of basics, so please bear with me

This is something I worked on recently and I think it's kinda over-leveled... My eyes love darker and bolder lines, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Please give your comments and advice.
And after staring at it for a few minutes, I'm kinda feeling that the 'wow' in the page below is too small and should be bigger. Opinions and help?
Raw:
I got my raws from here and I'm not so sure how to credit.
And two more questions to bother you with. How long does it generally take for a cleaner to clean one page or a chapter?
And, how detail do you clean a page? I am aiming for HQ, so do I remove only the visible dust and specks and leave the others or remove (mostly) all of the miniscule imperfections?
Thanks for taking the time to help me. I only use Photoshop CS5 and nothing else. As I mentioned, I am very new to this and only know the very basic of basics, so please bear with me


