Recent content by thatpinktee

  1. thatpinktee

    Click HERE to read my awesome new thread!

    Hahaha, Sanjiiii! Thank you for the warm welcome!! Finding a good nickname to use is so hard these days; they're all taken so I had to use quite a bit of creativity! When I think about it, Samurai Pizza Cat did seem like a random show, cyborg and samurai cats that work at a pizza place who...
  2. thatpinktee

    Coloring my coloring pack

    Love the Fairy Tail ones!!! Nice colouring work!
  3. thatpinktee

    Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    I recently watched Free! I LOVED the concept and the art and of course... the eye candy, for a lack of better words lol However, by the end of season 1, it was kind of getting long. Amazing character design too!
  4. thatpinktee

    Hello! Newbie here

    Hi there! Nice meeting you! What kind of book did you write? I also love to write; it's liberating!
  5. thatpinktee

    Coloring Some first coloring attempts

    Awesome 1st attempt! I would suggest playing with light and shadows; determine where the source of light is and it'll add more depth/dimension to the piece of art ;)
  6. thatpinktee

    Fan Art Sakura needs some love too!

    There isn't enough Sakura love, so I decided to take matters into my own hands! I read an awesome fanfic, and was inspired to make a doujin. Thanks for clicking! :)
  7. thatpinktee

    Click HERE to read my awesome new thread!

    Hello! Nice to meet you all! If you are wondering about my name: I love the colour pink, and my name starts with a T. I also happen to own quite a few pink tees. A play on words :hee I also happen to love manga art, which is the reason I joined this forum. I grew up avidly watching Sailor Moon...
Top