- Joined
- Mar 27, 2014
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hello!
Nice to meet you all! If you are wondering about my name: I love the colour pink, and my name starts with a T. I also happen to own quite a few pink tees. A play on words
I also happen to love manga art, which is the reason I joined this forum. I grew up avidly watching Sailor Moon and Samurai Pizza Cats. Awesome!
I love doodling and the word doodle too
Art is like food for my soul.
Now that you know a little more about me, I have three questions for you:
1) how/why did you pick your username?
2) what animes/manga did you grow up watching/reading?
3) what is your hobby?
Hope to get to know you all of you! The more, the merrier!
Nice to meet you all! If you are wondering about my name: I love the colour pink, and my name starts with a T. I also happen to own quite a few pink tees. A play on words

I also happen to love manga art, which is the reason I joined this forum. I grew up avidly watching Sailor Moon and Samurai Pizza Cats. Awesome!
I love doodling and the word doodle too
Art is like food for my soul.Now that you know a little more about me, I have three questions for you:
1) how/why did you pick your username?
2) what animes/manga did you grow up watching/reading?
3) what is your hobby?
Hope to get to know you all of you! The more, the merrier!
Last edited:

. Do you have a particular manga artist that you prefer or style?


Well, I guess if anything then it makes you use your creativity to come up with something better then, no?
. Is that the plot of the story? Sounds like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle spoof or something lol.
), it's only sometimes. Though I've been for the past 3 days lol. Yes, people should be less grumpy, though there are those that sleep enough for everyone 



