Recent content by thatwouldbeawesome

  1. thatwouldbeawesome

    Fun Thread Your unimpressive super powers!

    Irish comedian David O'Doherty sings 'Very Mild Superpowers'! So, have you got a superpower that just isn't that... super? Post it here! Bonus points for making an awesome manga name for it! Me? Glad you asked! I practise barefoot style. By merely not putting on shoes I can locate anything...
  2. thatwouldbeawesome

    What are you currently listening to?

    T-rex - Cosmic Dancer. Really lovely song from a glam punk group tragically cut short. You probably know their song Children of the Revolution :)
  3. thatwouldbeawesome

    Your favorite event in OP !

    Re: Your [...]est event in OP ! What a thread! I wanna join! Hope I haven't forgotten doing an earlier post lol What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ? Duvall's face. What is the funniest event for you ? The crew's impersonations of each other. What is the coolest...
  4. thatwouldbeawesome

    Chapter Naruto 549 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 549 Discussion / 550 Predictions Oooh! Good spot! Food for thought! I just noticed... Itachi: 'Don't look directly into my eyes.' Three pages later, Naruto yells out 'He's got the mangekyo sharingan'. Naruto: an idiot.
  5. thatwouldbeawesome

    Chapter Naruto 549 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 549 Discussion / 550 Predictions What a great chapter, easy to forget how kinetic the artwork can be in shonen. I'm really glad it's still a funny manga... For me, adds to the action; I'm sure nobody predicted Nagato would make a joke this chapter. Finally... although it wasn't...
  6. thatwouldbeawesome

    Chapter Naruto 548 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 548 Discussion / 549 Predictions @4sprz Good point! Perhaps clams just can't read the contract and don't realise they could have stayed home :) I think this 'Gaara was loved' stuff is going a little slowly... I liked the Gaara that was inspired by Naruto, I was hoping his ability to...
  7. thatwouldbeawesome

    Top Tier Quarters Madara vs Itachi

    I went for Madara. I figure if Itachi could have... he would have.
  8. thatwouldbeawesome

    Discussion How can Kabuto be so confident?

    Kabuto is a massive bad ass at the moment. Knowledge of 3 nations (I think?) and a sannin, control over sharingan/rinnegan. And then there's... THAT SUMMON. I am going on record as saying that he will summon rikudou. There's nobody else Madara fears...
  9. thatwouldbeawesome

    Top Tier Quarters Kakashi vs Jiraiya

    I went with Kakashi. I feel like this battle would be stopped quickly by a nearby kunoichi though.
  10. thatwouldbeawesome

    Question Whose Hate will Naruto have to erase after the 4th Ninja war?

    Re: [FEATURED] Whose Hate will Naruto have to erase after the 4th Ninja war? Sasuke will be after the war I think, Kyuubi during.
  11. thatwouldbeawesome

    Chapter Naruto 546 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 546 Discussion / 547 Predictions Wow, what a great chapter to wake up to! Great to see the Gaara battle beginning finally, I thought that the retreat was a good move on Kishi's part, explaining why it's taken an excruciating 20 chapters for this :) The 2nd Mizukage is hilarious!
  12. thatwouldbeawesome

    Question Next big plot twist?

    Re: [FEATURED]Next big plot twist? A game of 'Reply to one add one' anyone? On topic 'Next big plot twist': Kabuto has a past as a prodigal Konoha ninja, sent by Root to overlook the Chuunin exams (Root could even put a dude on Kakashi's squadron). Anko and Kabuto met/allied under Orochimaru...
  13. thatwouldbeawesome

    Chapter Naruto 545 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 545 Discussion / 546 Predictions The clones are going out to detect. I think we will still get our battles! It is Shikaku's plan and here Naruto has a great line! http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57765310/8
  14. thatwouldbeawesome

    Discussion Summon Society

    I always wondered about Kakashi's dogs... where do they hang out? A dog is high maintenance, a pack... can't even imagine hehe And the Gates of Rashomon... what is their gaiden lol. Gotta upset the city if the infrastructure up and vanishes... Good fun topic anyway!
Top