Your favorite event in OP !

Mad Wanze

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
98
Reaction score
58
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen?

Ace's death

What is the funniest event for you?

When the Southbird throws Zoro in the mouth of the big snake in Skypea

What is the coolest event for you?

Everything Blacbeard has done til now is pure epicness for me

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen?

the whole fight against the flying fish riders

What is the most enjoyable fight?

Strawhats vs Oars

What is your most impossible fight?

Usopp vs Perona

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect?

Sanji stepping on the Puffing Tom

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you?

Franky

The most emotional event?

Let us meet again in the okama fields (Bon Chan's death)

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie? Are you an early fan?

I fell in love with One Piece when i saw the first episode of the anime in tv, many years ago. Then i started reading the manga 3-4 years ago

What would be your favorite quote?

Just come! (Luffy to Chopper in Drum)
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

I just read through the questions and I probably have multiple answer for each but I guess I have to cut it down to the only one which I think is most relevant to the question.

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen?

Ace's death

What is the funniest event for you?

Enel's face. Ah, priceless :rofl

What is the coolest event for you?

The revealing of the supernovas. Got me pretty excited because they are the future top dogs of this generation.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen?

Foxy vs Luffy. I - despise - that - fight :notrust

What is the most enjoyable fight?

Luffy vs Bellamy. It was quick and epic :D

What is your most impossible fight?

Kuma vs Strawhats

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect?

Whitebeard's death. Rest in peace WB


What is the most unexpected character evolution for you?

Franky definitely. The dude went from this
To This

The most emotional event?

Ace's death.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie? Are you an early fan?

I started reading One Piece along with a few other mangas at least five years ago.


What would be your favorite quote?

This basically summarized how epic Whitebeard was

 

xeteboi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
132
Reaction score
15
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
I never expected that Ace will die.

What is the funniest event for you ?
There is a lot for me and this is my top 3:
1. When Luffy draw a mermaid " I lold, he draw a fish standing with a head of a human and Sanji gets pissed off. It was back at Arlongs arc.."
2.When they are at Sabaody Archipelago and everybody was panicking especially chopper and somebody told them to relax " they got a glass of juice and gone sunbathing"
3.It was on Moria's arc. when Luffy rides on a Cerberus.

What is the coolest event for you ?
My coolest even is when Rayleigh saves Zorro kick the attack of Kizaru.


What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
It is when Luffy fights Foxy with his afro.


What is the most enjoyable fight ?
It is when Ace fights Blackbeared..

What is your most impossible fight ?
When the Strawhats fought Golden Lion Shiki. I thought It was impossible to defeat that man and Luffy that timeis still not aware of haki and Shiki is also a rival of Roger.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
It is when Shanks stops the war, I respected him so much as Sengoku did..

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Blackbeared.. I am already aware of him since in Bellamy episodes and i never expected of him evolved like this possesing two devil strongest devil fruits and becoming the main rival of Luffy.

The most emotional event ?
At Sabaody, when Kuma vanishes every nakama of Luffy although Im aware that he just teleported them but I pity Luffy that he cant do anything for his nakamas.

I already followed Onepiece since I am in first year high school and now, I already graduated in college.



My favorite quote:
I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!
Monkey D. Luffy
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

the most unexpected event?
that mihawk will become zoro's master during the timeskip (i really couldn't have expected that not even in my weirdest dreams)
the funniest event?
LOL there were a lot i couldn't really choose here so i'm gonna say more than one:when luffy tamed the cerberus (that was like the stupid and funny thing i've ever seen) and another one i guess this is my first place is luffy baka song that he sang on sky island LOL yep definitely this one.... i couldn't stop laughing for a long time after i first watched it and i even replay it for a couple of times :XD
cooles event?
when luffy punched the tenryuubito (aaah that felt very good and also made me replay it a few times)
the most stupid fight?
when sanji fights kalifa (sorry but i still find sanji extremely annoying 'cause of his weakness for women)
the most enjoyable fight?
luffy Vs blueno (i liked blueno's face when he saw that luffy mastered soru and i felt very good to see him getting his ass kicked great time :amuse)
the most impossible fight?
nami vs miss doublefinger (i mean she had a DF opponent and this fight it seemed to me pretty exaggerated and a little forceful)
the best event that made you feel a high respect?
when zoro offered his own head in exchange for luffy's on thriller bark( from that time zoro has a special place in my heart :nod)
the most unexpected character evolution?
usopp (it feels that he finally became a active member of the SH's and finally a man :)...i just hope he remains this way from now on)
the most emotional event?
when the SH's parted with merry :crying (this was when i cried and i mean really cried and couldn't stop...to me this was the most emotional part we experienced so far in OP)

i can say i'm an new fan of OP :) i first discovered this amazing manga/anime almost 2 years ago...i knew about it from before but at first i didn't felt attracted to start it at all i still don't know what was in my mind that time :D
 
Last edited:

thatwouldbeawesome

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
148
Reaction score
79
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What a thread! I wanna join! Hope I haven't forgotten doing an earlier post lol


What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Duvall's face.

What is the funniest event for you ?
The crew's impersonations of each other.

What is the coolest event for you ?
Luffy declaring he can't do anything without his nakama, Arlong Park.

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
That spring dude Luffy 1 shotted.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Crocodile vs Luffy. Alabaster went for ever.... but it was awesome in the end.

What is your most impossible fight ?
Luffy Magellan.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
'The walk to Arlong Park' and the Luffy 'I need my nakama' speech :)

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Brook's new power. I figured he wouldn't lvl up in timeskip for some reason.

The most emotional event ?
Robin: 'I want to live!'

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the series ? Are you an early fan ?
Nope, late convert.

What would be your favorite quote ?
Luffy during Alabaster 'I'm gonna take a piss'. Cracks me up everytime.
 
Last edited:

MochiRoll

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
123
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
Brook and Laboon's story.

What is the funniest event for you ?
I honestly can not answer this. There's too many that enter my mind and I can't choose a single thing. XD

What is the coolest event for you ?
Luffy and the rest of the SHs declaring war against the WG in the Enies Lobby. Sogeking aka Usopp, without any hesitation, obeying his captain's order to burn the flag, all those "Oh, no they didn't!"-faces of the marines, Spandam and others who saw that while the Mugiwaras were all standing cool and proud...ALL HAIL!

Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon. Nice, Luffy, nice!

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen?
Sanji vs that ramen guy. Pfft.

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Enjoable doesn't mean the best, right? More like, fun. So that would be...

The Strawhats vs Oars. I enjoyed it really well. There's a great combination of comedy and epicness, well, there's always in OP. But it was really fun seeing the Mugiwaras joining forces to defeat this giant.

What is your most impossible fight ?
Luffy vs Crocodile. Luffy vs Magellan.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Zoro declaring that Luffy will be the Pirate King to Kuma and taking all those pain that Luffy had...a standing ovation for that man.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Coby, I guess. He was really just such a little boy when he was introduced and then that moment in Marineford. I can't wait to see how he is post-time skip.

The most emotional event ?
Merry saving the SHs in the EL arc. And Merry's funeral.
Robin's backstory.
Brook saying he's glad to be alive.
And the pledge of the SHs to be even stronger for Luffy.

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan?
Well, I started OP anime back in 2006. So I believe I'm not a new fan. I had some hiatus and got back just recently.

What would be your favorite quote?
"I'm gonna be the Pirate King"
So broken, I know. But whenever Luffy says it, especially whenever he declares it to all-mighty people (Shanks, Whitebeard, Rayleigh), dang it, I got chills all over.
 

hoeru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
705
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen?
DF users using their abilities under water.

What is the funniest event for you?
Lately, Sanjis noseblood fountain when he saw Nami and Robin. But I also remember a scene in Thriller Bark, when Luffy and his mates were searching for Nami, Usopp and Chopper on the forest and then encountered the zombie tree and the zombie zebra who were drinking beer. Oars stoming on Hogback was funny, too. And Luffy asking Brook to become his nakama when they met for the first time. Duval looking like the picture on Sanji's wanted poster ... Luffy thinking that Mero Mero Mellow would make him slow... There are too many, and I better stop now. ^_^

What is the coolest event for you?
Hancock kicking Smoker aside to rescue Luffy... And her furious speech towards the commodore. ^^

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen?
Sanji vs. Wanze

What is the most enjoyable fight?
Can't pick one: Luffy vs. Boa sisters, Luffy vs. Magellan, Luffy & Crew vs. PX-4, Luffy vs. Lucci, Sanji vs. Jabura... They were all great.

What is your most impossible fight?
Luffy vs. Enel.

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect?
Zoro's "If Usopp can't apologize, then he can't rejoin" speech in Water 7.

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you?
Buggy being in Impel Down and being able to use the following events to build up a huge pirate force. And there's also Sengoku who's stepping down as Fleet Admiral.

The most emotional event?
Ordered randomly, since they're all equal: Luffy striking the Golden Bell of Shandora, Luffy beating Lucci, Zoro being defeated by Mihawk (damnit, that was AWESOME!), Whitebeard dying standing, Ace's death, Robin crying and asking her mates to rescue and take her with them in Enies Lobby, Brook's flashback, Otohime dying in front of her children (and later Shirahoshi revealing she knew Hody was her assassin).

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie? Are you an early fan?
No, I started when they were on their way from Water 7 to Enies Lobby. But I'm also enjoying earlier arcs very much while soaking the chapters. Mainly because of the foreshadowing stuff. It's great to see that Oda always pulls details of his old stuff back to the surface. But I also really really like arcs like Skypiea, Arabasta and Arlong Park because of the scenery.

What would be your favorite quote?
In this very moment.
Rayleigh: "Do as you please but I suggest that you better do not cross this line."
 

UnknownMugiwara

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
304
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Re: Your [...]est event in OP !

What is the most unexpected event you've ever seen ?
I think I have to say Ace's death, because that was just WTF, WB getting satbbed was also unexpected (even tho it wasn't that big a deal). Usopp and Robin suddenly leaving the crew is also a good one.

What is the funniest event for you ?
Wow, there are so many good ones. But I remember laughing over this one everytime I have re read One Piece :)
http://www.mangareader.net/103-2071-3/one-piece/chapter-22.html
I should re read the series again :D It's been so long :)

What is the coolest event for you ?
Sogeking shooting the CP9 leader when he's on the top of the judicial tower!

What is the most stupid fight you've ever seen ?
Sanji vs Wanze.. It wasn't even enjoyable..

What is the most enjoyable fight ?
Usopp vs Luffy

What is your most impossible fight ?
When Oda is taking a break from drawing One Piece

What is the best event that made you feel a high respect ?
Wow, I don't really know.
But it gives me some kind of respect for Oda everytime he points out that the SH are actually the bad guys or when they do non-fighting stuff on the ship (such as fishing).
This is also why I really enjoyed the Baraque Saga, because of the adventure feeling it gave, because they were on different islands and explored them :D

What is the most unexpected character evolution for you ?
Akainu being an "evil" marine?
I most point out that seeing Usopp getting more and more manly after each arc, makes him have the best character evolution.

The most emotional event ?
Choppers flashback, mostly him getting kicked out of the Dr. Hiruluk home. ;/

Did you follow One Piece since the very beginning of the serie ? Are you an early fan ?
No, I started reading the Danish Volumes in 2007 I think and then caught up with the series in the beginning of 2008. I started reading OP weekly online when Luffy left Impel Down. I think it was the chapter where Mr. 2 stays in IP and they have that phone (or babysnail) call.

What would be your favorite quote ?
My God, so many..

Usopp: When I left Syrup Village, I left everything behind! Tranquility... Safety... They face hardships every day, and they laugh like they're really having fun! That's why I decided to go out to sea!! I want to laugh 'til I cry, too! But if I don't fight with everything I've got, there's no way I deserve to be on the same boat as them! There's no way I can laugh with them!!
Usopp: LISTEN, CHOPPER! For a man...
Miss Merrychristmas: It's about time you died, Long Nose! MOGURAZUKA HIGHWAY!
Usopp: Even... E-Even if... h-he's about to die... Facing fierce enemies...
Miss Merrychristmas: Off to Hell you go! MOGU MOGU IMPACT!
Chopper: Usopp!
Usopp: E-Even if... There's no way... he can beat the enemy...
Miss Merrychristmas: Mr. 4! Quit standing there laughing like an idiot! You're up to bat! 4-ton Bat! Here we go! MOGURAZUKA YONBAN KOUSATEN!
Chopper: USOPP!!
Miss Merrychristmas: No matter what weaklings do, in the end they're still weak! Just look at him!
Chopper: YOU JERKS! You...!
Miss Merrychristmas: Eh? You want a piece of this? Bring it on. We're gonna off ya just like we did that Long Nose coward!
Chopper: SHUT UP! Usopp... Usopp isn't a coward!
Usopp: There is a time... ...when a man... ...will not run from a fight.
Miss Merrychristmas: Wha-? You're still...!
Usopp: That time is when his friend... When his friend's dreams... ...are laughed at!
Robin: I WANNA LIVE!!!! Take me with you out to sea!!!
Crocodile: YOU'RE JUST SOME KID WHO SHOWED UP OUT OF NOWHERE...!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!!
Luffy: I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!! I WILL SURPASS YOU!!!!
Dr. Hiruluk: Yo. When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten. Even after I'm gone, my dream will come true. The ailing hearts of the people will be cured. Why are you crying, Dalton?
 
Top