Recent content by TheDarkestofNights

  1. TheDarkestofNights

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHOLIC 196 Discussion/197 Predictions Thread But maybe the resembalance the two apartment building are supposed to signify something, rather than CLAMP being lazy? We first saw a similar apartment building in the first arc, but with Yuuko as the head of the shop granting wishes, but not...
  2. TheDarkestofNights

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 193 Discussion/194 Prediction Thread The way I read it, it sounded like Watanuki always had an enormous power, and that somebody (Mayhap FWR) sealed it, so that Watanuki had no access to it. The power of his eyes was left so that he could see the ones attracted to his blood, so...
  3. TheDarkestofNights

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 190 Discussion/191 Predictions Thread I don't know about anybody else, but I got chills when Watanuki said the line Yuuko is so famous for saying.
  4. TheDarkestofNights

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xXxHolic Chapter 187 Disscussion/ 188 Prediction Thread When I first read/saw the egg, I thought that maybe it wasn't going to save or help someone, but end their existence, which could be why Doumeki said he couldn't use it on Watanuki, cause he's not going to die... well at least not for...
  5. TheDarkestofNights

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xXxHolic Chapter 187 Disscussion/ 188 Prediction Thread If Watanuki is maintaining the shop, does that mean that Maru and Moro can leave the shop? Since it seems kind of weird for all three of them to have to remain in the shop.... I wonder how Watanuki grants the wishes... like the...
Top