- Joined
- Apr 23, 2009
- Messages
- 629
- Reaction score
- 385
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: xXxHolic Chapter 187 Disscussion/ 188 Prediction Thread
I think there is a point that the egg would be used mainly for Watanuki but because he is same as syaoran, there might be an effect for syao as well. I'm hoping that syao & company will be customers (again ^^) in the shop with Watanuki together with Doumeki running the shop.
For Watanuki, meeting with different customers he's like having his journey only not traveling but staying in one place, and its vice versa for syaoran..
I think there is a point that the egg would be used mainly for Watanuki but because he is same as syaoran, there might be an effect for syao as well. I'm hoping that syao & company will be customers (again ^^) in the shop with Watanuki together with Doumeki running the shop.
For Watanuki, meeting with different customers he's like having his journey only not traveling but staying in one place, and its vice versa for syaoran..


