Recent content by TheEroSennin

  1. TheEroSennin

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    It's been a year! I feel like Togashi did finish the next 10 chapters but he's still working on the storyboards for the 10 after them.
  2. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Togashi sensei will drop 10 chapters this year right ? Right ... ? Ehhh I'll admit it. samurai 8 flopped lol
  3. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Can someone link me that french website, it had sales numbers for almost every series
  4. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Togashi you better come back this time REEEEEEE
  5. TheEroSennin

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    I think he would skip a couple of weeks at some point
  6. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I don't think that's true, Naruto is his life work. Dude had been drawing it on weekly basis for 15 years. Surely he won't slack off in the last few meters
  7. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Imo nothing match the hype around the ending of the 4th ninja war arc. I jumped into the Naruto hype train then, Everyone couldn't shut up about it
  8. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I did use the ignore option for a while but you know what ? This guy got his TOC post pinned, Everyone in here is reacting to the TOC except me. So I suggest that as soon as the mod see the TOC, he copy the thing and pin his own post. This way everyone can see it Story-wise it might be decent...
  9. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I don't enjoy One Piece, In fact I hate it more than anything else but that doesn't give me the right to shit on it every week
  10. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Is there anyway to know when a specific manga which is in hiatus come back ? You know we struggling out there
  11. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Can't they just post the leaks on any anonymous website ? Shueisha wont be able to know which store leaked it
  12. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'll go with Red cause HxH, DB, Saiki, Haikyuu I'd miss on Naruto & MHA but that's fine for me
  13. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Why would someone buy the volumes after watching only 1 episode ? It just doesn't make any sense
  14. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash
  15. TheEroSennin

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    WSJ has many great antagonists such as : Meruem, Pain, Niizuma Eiji (?), Also Frieza he might not be the best written character but still he is a classic villain I feel like Saiki deserve more love, He's such a cool guy that you want to see him doing his daily routine
Top