Re: To-LOVE-Ru (Trouble) by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro
I love To-LOVE-ru just as everyone reading the comics, but the thing is, indeed, it has been on the low ranks for countless weeks and the reason why it wasn't cut down was due to its high sales (nothing sales better than sex, after all)...
Re: To-LOVE-Ru (Trouble) by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro
After reading chapter 143, I noticed the part where Rito sleeps with Lala, which lead me to think that Rito still hasn't matured enough in his feelings for Lala, despite his confession to her in the first Trouble Game arc. He cares about...
Looking for Lineart/Vector Artist to work on drawings/sketches to be used in a manga project. If you're interested, email some of your work at [email protected] to see the extent of your talents.
Thank you.
Re: To-LOVE-Ru (Trouble) by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro
Same here. And I will add this...
Yui is indeed too disciplinary towards not only others, but mostly herself as she has never experience love or anything close to it before. By being surrounded by someone such as Rito, I believe his...
It has been quite a while since I've posted something here. Many things have happened since then. So, I'll renew this thread completely.
HEART OF WILDFIRE is the name of my manga project. I am the author and scenario writer, my friend Bessy Bessy (a.k.a. Hagane) is the artist.
The story...
Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great
After finally reading all 217 chapters, which took me two weeks, I finally caught up with everyone! Chapter 217 is avaible on Onemanga.com
Dontores is amazlingly powerful and he is the weakest among the Former Sleeping Forest ?! I can imagine how strong Sora truly...
Re: One Piece 518 Discussion/519 Predictions
I just thought, about my theory of each crew having their own mini-arcs so they could be powerful enough to stand against the upcoming enemies. Perhaps once Luffy is done on Amazone Island, he'll find one member at a time as he returns to his ship...
Re: One Piece 518 Discussion/519 Predictions
True, a Luffy-less arc would be boring, but I think believe that everyone might have at least 2-3 chapters to themselves explaining their growth in power so the next times they meet up with Bartholomew and the other enemies they weren't able to...
Re: One Piece 518 Discussion/519 Predictions
This might be possible. Despite Luffy's intelligence, he is a good fighter and he always seems to be a new trick from his battle experience. So maybe he learned Haki from his two upcoming adversaries or Nyon will save him and teach him along...
Re: One Piece 518 Discussion/519 Predictions
Okay, we still haven't seen or learned about Boa's back, but I now doubt it's a WhiteBeard tattoo. From my point of view, I believe it is something Luffy has seen in his past while being a child maybe, something that might link him to Boa... Perhaps...
Re: To-LOVE-Ru (Trouble) by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro
Before I start, I'm Fallen Angel, a new member of this community and it is a pleasure to all meet you.
And second, as for the poll question of whom Rito should got to, I'd say Lala, but I wouldn't be angered if he chose Haruna.
Rito...