DarkFlameDragon's Gallery

TheFallenAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Sasuke's Gallery

Beautiful as usual! I can't wait to see my request done!! :D:D
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Sasuke's Gallery

Good job man. Your colorings are anime like. Keep up the good work!
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sasuke's Gallery

Nice gallery so far Sasuke-Amaterasu, and congratulations. I think your coloring skills, right now, are decent. You have a few colorings that I like, and have saved, but with most of them, I can usually find 1 or 2 small things that I don't like. Of course don't let that discourage you, because you shouldn't. I think you have the potential to get really good at this. As long as you work hard, you'll keep making progress. You frequently make new colorings every week, and that's a sign of determination. It also shows that you really enjoy this type of art. I'll you got to do now, is continue to practice, learn from your mistakes, and keep trying to make improvements. Eventually, if you stick with it, you'll start to perfect your current skills, and gain new ones. Just stay positive, and keep up the good work. So far, I really like what you're doing.
 
Last edited:

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Sasuke's Gallery

vey nice gallery...
 

DarkFlameDragon

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
443
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Sasuke's Gallery

Nice gallery so far Sasuke-Amaterasu, and congratulations. I think your coloring skills, right now, are decent. You have a few colorings that I like, and have saved, but with most of them, I can usually find 1 or 2 small things that I don't like. Of course don't let that discourage you, because you shouldn't. I think you have the potential to get really good at this. As long as you work hard, you'll keep making progress. You frequently make new colorings every week, and that's a sign of determination. It also shows that you really enjoy this type of art. I'll you got to do now, is continue to practice, learn from your mistakes, and keep trying to make improvements. Eventually, if you stick with it, you'll start to perfect your current skills, and gain new ones. Just stay positive, and keep up the good work. So far, I really like what you're doing.
thanks buddy,that means a lot :wtf
 

mamiche

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Algeria
Re: Sasuke's Gallery

nice coloring
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Sasuke's Gallery

good jobs =D


but like you a little more innovative
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
You did a plenty of work and you could pass as "Shippuuden anime cel shader", but you need to be more creative with using shadows. Keep practicing.
 

DarkFlameDragon

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
443
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
thanks amt and bohemia im trying to improve
 

undying

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
604
Reaction score
152
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
wew
nice galleries man :D
my fave is
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Nice gallery man. You have a lot of nice stuffs. Keep it up =)
 

e-maney

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
nice works- anime like
 

Ero-Sennin 94

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
143
Reaction score
16
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Good jobs^^
 

e-maney

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
i like the young kakashi panel most espesially
 
Top