Pretty good actually, I've cranked out 10 chapters, working on the 11th. I keep forgetting that I've posted this on other sites, but onemanga forums is where I mainly host it, dunno if I'm gonna update here cos of the time it takes!
First of all, hi I'm back! To anyone that remembers me I had an old manga idea going on before. It didn't get far so I've started anew with something else (yeah it took a while). I'd love to hear any feedback and other stuff!
I have 5 chapters done in script so far, but I'll post the 1st one...
For starters I'm not working on this idea at the moment, i have put it on hold.
secondly i'm crap at drawing so don't have much of a chance drawing myself, at the moment I'm waiting for an artist to draw a few concepts for me for my new idea which should be on this forum, you can check it out...
***UPDATE***
First chapter and prologue script are here! See below for details!
A Manga idea I thought about but these are just the basics.
This story tells about mutated humans in a fictional world, the world is in risk of falling into ruin if a sacred item isn’t returned to its original...
I'd like to read this information but it seems a little bulked up, try to spread out your text to make it more readable and use the spoiler function if you know how, trust me it's all about presentation.
Interesting, short and sweet. I can definitely see where you're going from here and I get the proper feel of an RPG game. So now Jake has to go and recruit members for his party but only at a specific level, it's good that you consider these things so that one single party doesn't consist of...
I'm thinking you might run into a few clichés here. There's always been the story of the rebellion prince who doesn't listen to his father and so on. Also there's way too much information here instead of a simple summary and you seem to be describing every character that appears in the story...
Re: My manga novel (Artists, reviews and criticism needed) DROPPED IDEA!!
Guys i'm gonna leave this thread alone now since this idea is dumped, I'm working on a new one which i'll post a thread for on here soon.