Recent content by thepeaguy

  1. thepeaguy

    European Politics

    I campaigned and voted for Brexit for various reasons. Immigration is a major issue for many in England alone. This nation within the UK nation has 40+ mil on a small island nation. I also blame the state for encouraging younger people to breed like rabbits and rewarding them for it...
  2. thepeaguy

    Chapter Bleach 683 Discussion

    See Aizen TROLLKAI after so many years is simply delightful. All part of the keikaku.
  3. thepeaguy

    Chapter Magi 255 Discussion/ 256 Predictions

    I take it that chapter 256 won't be out until next week? On a side note, I bought volume 10 this month. :)
  4. thepeaguy

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    He was friendzoned. My favourite bits are when Guts loses his shit in his encounters with Femto. In Vol. 3 and 22, he was pissed. LOL.
  5. thepeaguy

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Re: Berserk Chapter 337 Discussion/ 338 Prediction I'm 31. I first read the manga in 2008. Good god, I was 25. :(
  6. thepeaguy

    Chapter Magi 250 Discussion/251 Predictions

    Thanks, grumpy cat. :D
  7. thepeaguy

    Chapter Magi 250 Discussion/251 Predictions

    Is 251 out this week?
  8. thepeaguy

    Chapter Magi 250 Discussion/251 Predictions

    Re: Magi 250 Spoiler Thread I love that artwork. Glad the flashback is brought to a close. Now, onwards with the story.
  9. thepeaguy

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Re: Berserk Chapter 337 Discussion/ 338 Prediction Looks like lola and the other guy is right about the unlikely new Berserk release on xmas time. Oh well. As long as he's working on vol 38, all good. :)
  10. thepeaguy

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Re: Berserk Chapter 337 Discussion/ 338 Prediction It's fine. His release schedule has been irregular since '06. I'm just hoping for a nice xmas bonus of a 338 release. I believe a lot of the delays is due, in part, to the new Berserk films in production. That and he's a perfectionist when...
  11. thepeaguy

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Re: Berserk Chapter 337 Discussion/ 338 Prediction I hope 338 comes out before Xmas time.
  12. thepeaguy

    Chapter Magi 247 Discussion/248 Predictions

    Re: Magi 247 Spoiler Thread About time. Can't wait for the translation.
  13. thepeaguy

    Chapter Magi 246 Discussion/247 Predictions

    Re: Magi 246 Spoiler Thread So Kouen has put some stops on his vengeful cousin? Interesting. I can't wait for the translated scan. :D
  14. thepeaguy

    Chapter Magi 244 Discussion/245 Predictions

    It's cool that the Sinbad prequel has more chapter pages than the main Magi series.
  15. thepeaguy

    Chapter Magi 244 Discussion/245 Predictions

    245 is out next week, right?
Top