Recent content by TheYoungWolf

  1. TheYoungWolf

    Theory Mikasa's Parentage - Ackerman Clan Discussion

    Seems that's misinformation on my part. The term "adopted" was meant to be taken lightly. A streamlined way of referring to their non-familial, mentor/trainee relationship. I wasn't trying to imply that the manga had specified some sort of legal binding between the two.. I was mostly just trying...
  2. TheYoungWolf

    Theory Mikasa's Parentage - Ackerman Clan Discussion

    Didn't mean to offend, Mikasa is also one of my favorite characters. In no way did I say that to bash her character, or those who feel she's written with a lot of depth. It's just my personal take on the matter. Like I said, I find her history particularly interesting. Her actions, less so. As...
  3. TheYoungWolf

    Theory Mikasa's Parentage - Ackerman Clan Discussion

    Hey, everyone! Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Figured I'd contribute to the forum with my own theory. I'll try to explain it as comprehensively as I can. I'm of the belief that Kenny Ackerman is Mikasa's biological father and that the blonde haired, blue-eyed man we've been led to...
Top