Recent content by thornofcarrion

  1. thornofcarrion

    Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    I think what he meant is the way he is pushing so hard. He is desperate and wants to get stronger real quick. This is putting immense pressure on him physically and mentally. However, you never know he might have some other condition. Though he was healed but there still could be damage to him...
  2. thornofcarrion

    Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    The series has started to make sense again. Yang is a nice addition.
  3. thornofcarrion

    Games Marvel - Contest of Champions (Fighting genre)

    I have been playing this game for last 3 years. Never have I ever played any game for that long. "The fighting game is primarily set in the Marvel Universe.The game is strongly based on the events of the limited comic book series Contest of Champions." (Wikipedia) Does anyone here plays it...
  4. thornofcarrion

    Multi Season Doupo Cangqiong (Donghua aka Chinese Anime)

    (Sorry to the mods of it didn't belong here. Been a long time I posted anything) I have been watching Chinese Anime aka Donghua for last few months. Some have been totally a miss but few are really good. Doupo Cangqiong is one of the best anime I have seen over last few years. It has 5 seasons...
  5. thornofcarrion

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Yakisoba

    Last year in November. It was quite mild but after few weeks, I started having digestion issues. Last 10 months were very horrible. Couldn't eat anything, meds didn't work. I am better now.
  6. thornofcarrion

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Yakisoba

    Other than getting COVID, all is good. Been a long long time. How are you guys doing Charlie & Gary?
  7. thornofcarrion

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Yakisoba

    As accurate as your other 99.67% posts. How you been?
  8. thornofcarrion

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Yakisoba

    Don't remember it even existed.
  9. thornofcarrion

    Mobile General Mobile Phone Thread

    Xiaomi and OnePlus offers best Android experience.
  10. thornofcarrion

    Seinen Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

    Zhongeng died a true warrior's death. Anyone else gets the thought that High Priest Xin Yue might double cross Shen Yen?
  11. thornofcarrion

    What is your name?

    Can't remember I posted here. Anyway, my name is Taimur Khan :verily
  12. thornofcarrion

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation - Part 1

    Don't waste your time or money watching Seventh Son. There were few known and big names in the movie but it failed on so many fronts.
  13. thornofcarrion

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 37 Discussion/ 38 Predictions

    Todoroki is stronger but Deku's resiliency can not be overlooked. This is a tough fight to call. I guess, Deku's habit of taking notes of his classmates will help him to devise a plan against Todoroki. On the other hand, Todoroki can overcome his strategy with sheer force.
  14. thornofcarrion

    Seinen Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

    Power levels are tumbling in every chapter. Anyway, we get few explanations about Vampire traits of the gods and Dragon Gods. I am clueless to see how Ah Gou and other Dark generals will power-up to fight the powered up new gods and sage kings.
  15. thornofcarrion

    Chapter Bleach 623 Discussion

    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread 24 Hour Spoiler Rule: Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release. Please wait...
Top