Recent content by Toboe LoneWolf

  1. Toboe LoneWolf

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 Requests? Post them here! If I may humbly request that a formal translation of Tenten's part in the "Creation" section may be translated? (And well, the other characters too, for completion's sake XP) Now that a HQ scan has finally been done by JapFlap. ^^;; Creation -- pg...
  2. Toboe LoneWolf

    Databook III NARUTO: Databook 3 - HQ RAW by Japflap (Complete - 360 pages)

    Woot! Thanks for the HQ scan, Japflap! Now it'd be greatly appreciated if this were put into a zip file for easy downloading... but maybe we'll actually get a full Edited Manga this time XP
  3. Toboe LoneWolf

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    Hey guys, here are scans of the omake/extras from volume one: Download link here ...If any translators are still interested....? =D
  4. Toboe LoneWolf

    Naruto Databooks - R/T/S & Index

    Re: Naruto Databooks - First Info on DB3! Hey, as a heads up for everyone, Pazuzu's also doing Databook 3 translations. Thus far he's got: Tenten Neji Rock Lee Maito Gai Suigetsu Juugo Danzo and he's currently working on Sai and others (he has a updated thread in his section) Also, with the...
  5. Toboe LoneWolf

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Re: Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Tou no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project BTW, Pazuzu's also doing translations for Databook 3, here.
  6. Toboe LoneWolf

    Databook III NARUTO: Databook 3 - HQ RAW by Japflap (Complete - 360 pages)

    Re: NARUTO: Databook 3 - HQ RAW by Japflap (113/360 pages) =D Yay, more HQ Scans! Thanks, JapFlap!
  7. Toboe LoneWolf

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 - Characters: Tenten Thank you so much for this translation! Tenten's so often overlooked. ...Did you really make a promise that the first character you'd translate from a databook would be Tenten?
  8. Toboe LoneWolf

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

    Welcome to Mangahelpers, queproblematico! Yeah, 17.5 weeks is probably overkill, but I figured it's better to overestimate (taking into account Real Life Events) than underestimate. I've been searching all over the internet on how to buy the databook by myself, but clearly I am a doofus...
  9. Toboe LoneWolf

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

    If this databook is 356 pages long, and the average Naruto chapter is 20 pages, then 356/20 = 17.5. We'd need 17.5 weeks to scan them all. Assuming one person is willing to rip out the pages of their book (or really squish) if they're going to do HQ scans. O_o But I wonder how...
  10. Toboe LoneWolf

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    ...I'm beginning to think Troi is more of a parasite than a disease...hair is dead material. But if it is, then anything a person infected with Troi touched would be infected. O_o
  11. Toboe LoneWolf

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    Thanks for the script, rhapsody blue! Hey, is it okay to post up the script in the transcription section? ...Not that I know how to do it, but from the sticky it looks like 2ch scripts are acceptable... (Also...er...why isn't this thread stickied anymore?)
  12. Toboe LoneWolf

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    Well, the people who disappear with Troi...maybe they don't really disappear, but go somewhere? Or maybe they turn into or are used for some kind of "fuel" or "energy" for the Gazelle. ...And I'm kinda wondering why they're called the Gazelle. I mean, I keep thinking of the gazelle animal...
  13. Toboe LoneWolf

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    It kinda surprised me that Kiri just blabbed out that he was immune to Troi to basically the whole village...when earlier on Elle was saying they needed to hide the fact to protect him from assassins... Then again, they've already had 2 people go after them. >> "Bring it on?" Sui would like...
  14. Toboe LoneWolf

    Dealing with high resolution monitors

    Wow, thanks guys! Hopefully I can get good enough at this that I can actually do an "official" Edited Manga someday.
  15. Toboe LoneWolf

    Dealing with high resolution monitors

    *shrugs* Laptop defaults? It's not the colors that are weird -- going back and forth from a "regular" monitor to my laptop doesn't turn red into orange or stuff like that. In the example above, can you see the areas where I used black/white?
Top