Recent content by Tony42

  1. Search a cleaner for scan (Edited Manga)

    Hi everybody, I have a project that I want to realize but I need the help of a retoucher or cleaner for that. Sometimes I make scans of comics and mangas which I put on internet, I also try translations on diverses sites. Usually I work in duet, I scan a book and a friend retouches the...
  2. Search a scan's retoucher/editor

    Hi everybody, (I don't know exactly where to say that) I have a project that I want to realize but I need the help of a retoucher for that. Sometimes I make scans of comics and mangas which I put on internet, I also try translations on diverses sites. Usually I work in duet, I scan a book and...
  3. My Presentation

    Hello everybody, I'm a huge comics fan (Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse etc) and also of mangas and animes, I am present on other sites connected to comic books/mangas and a friend recommended me to come here to continue to speak about my passion. I have around thirty, I live in Canada and I am...
Top