- Joined
- Aug 21, 2015
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi everybody,
(I don't know exactly where to say that)
I have a project that I want to realize but I need the help of a retoucher for that.
Sometimes I make scans of comics and mangas which I put on internet, I also try translations on diverses sites.
Usually I work in duet, I scan a book and a friend retouches the scans for me, however he isn't available anymore and I would thus need the help of a new partner because I have scans to be made retouched/edited.
If you have spare time and if you are good with editing picture software (Photoshop for example), I would be delighted to have your help : ) .
one of my next project, is to share a volume of Fairy Tail (from Pika edition) but the official digital version (1920p) who is sell on specialized site, but I'll see this later.
Thanks for reading.
(I don't know exactly where to say that)
I have a project that I want to realize but I need the help of a retoucher for that.
Sometimes I make scans of comics and mangas which I put on internet, I also try translations on diverses sites.
Usually I work in duet, I scan a book and a friend retouches the scans for me, however he isn't available anymore and I would thus need the help of a new partner because I have scans to be made retouched/edited.
If you have spare time and if you are good with editing picture software (Photoshop for example), I would be delighted to have your help : ) .
one of my next project, is to share a volume of Fairy Tail (from Pika edition) but the official digital version (1920p) who is sell on specialized site, but I'll see this later.
Thanks for reading.
Last edited: