Recent content by TotalEconomist

  1. TotalEconomist

    Football 2022 FIFA World Cup

    That's quite astonishing, actually. You would think that would've already occured, but I guess Qatar gets that honor.
  2. TotalEconomist

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Mate, we talking about the people who put Mikasa over Rindou. Only true folk know the delicacy that is Rindou.
  3. TotalEconomist

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I'm so happy our beloved Danish chef won :D
  4. TotalEconomist

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Rindou is basically female Souma, which is a great selling point. Megumi would've been higher if my theory was correct, but alas Megumi just doesn't cut it for me beyond that point. Tatsumaki was shooked I actually like Azami, so I don't see her trolling. Great bait mate Because the...
  5. TotalEconomist

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    ohno, please don't tell me Asahi made it top 5. I might cry if that happens. @SirSamuel016 Knows what up. Rindo is number one!
  6. TotalEconomist

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    That was an anime only spot too, which makes it worse.
  7. TotalEconomist

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Mizuhara is a missed opportunity, especially when Aldini became Soma's main rival post time skip. She would've been a great mentor of the follow Italian Chef and would provide good insight to my second favorite European cuisine. Hard disagree, especially with the training montage. She was...
  8. TotalEconomist

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Sonoka is no hidden gem, she's the Tunisian Diamond of the series :teehee
  9. TotalEconomist

    Hangout Manga Wars 2020 - Hangout

    Oh boy, Dr. Stone vs FMA. Sounds fun!
  10. TotalEconomist

    Shounen Ayakashi Triangle by Kentarou Yabuki

    The genderbender part of this story is probably the selling point, since otherwise it's another Ninja shounen.
  11. TotalEconomist

    Nomination Manga Wars 2020 - Nomination Thread

    I am going to nominate Full Metal Alchemist.
  12. TotalEconomist

    Society Coronavirus Hangout

    Going to work probably was the sole reason I am still alive tbh.
  13. TotalEconomist

    Shounen Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san by MIURA Tadahiro

    I mean, that was basically the forgone conclusion from chapter 1. And there really isn't much between Yuuna and Kogarashi, honestly.
  14. TotalEconomist

    Society Coronavirus Hangout

    I am better recently, but I spent most of March-April thinking about how I could successfully commit suicide
Top