Because the subject at hand is a political messWow, this fun thread has turned into a political mess. At least I have wine![]()
Because the subject at hand is a political messWow, this fun thread has turned into a political mess. At least I have wine![]()
That is true. Everyone had an opinion on the matter and the ones in government weren’t prepared for this. I just hope everyone here is okay.Because the subject at hand is a political mess
I am better recently, but I spent most of March-April thinking about how I could successfully commit suicideThat is true. Everyone had an opinion on the matter and the ones in government weren’t prepared for this. I just hope everyone here is okay.
oh yikes, glad you're doing well!I am better recently, but I spent most of March-April thinking about how I could successfully commit suicide
Trump's narcissism isn't helping either. In fact, it's complicating things because narcissists cannot handle any level of criticism and lash out at everybody else.Sadly, I think almost everything, at least in the US, has become political given how governments are supposed to handle things.
That really sucks. If you need someone to talk to you can send me a private message.I am better recently, but I spent most of March-April thinking about how I could successfully commit suicide
Canada ftw.That really sucks. If you need someone to talk to you can send me a private message.
It’s strange because I really enjoyed the lockdown. Didn’t have to see anyone I didn’t want to and I could spend the day doing whatever I wanted. No stress from work and no expectations. It was freeing to wake up when my body says it’s ready and enjoy a cup of coffee on demand. Not everyone had this luxury and I was truly blessed. It really made me happy to know that life isn’t about your job title.
Going to work probably was the sole reason I am still alive tbh.That really sucks. If you need someone to talk to you can send me a private message.
It’s strange because I really enjoyed the lockdown. Didn’t have to see anyone I didn’t want to and I could spend the day doing whatever I wanted. No stress from work and no expectations. It was freeing to wake up when my body says it’s ready and enjoy a cup of coffee on demand. Not everyone had this luxury and I was truly blessed. It really made me happy to know that life isn’t about your job title.
I guess to each their own. Finding a job that gives meaning truly is life changing. My boss called me terrible at work today. I know I sounded spoiled in my earlier post but I really needed that break.Going to work probably was the sole reason I am still alive tbh.
I know! They just extended the relief.Canada ftw.

Which I'm not qualified for.... FmlI guess to each their own. Finding a job that gives meaning truly is life changing. My boss called me terrible at work today. I know I sounded spoiled in my earlier post but I really needed that break.
I know! They just extended the relief.![]()
Let's see which Senator tries to lower it.And in the meanwhile, republicans are debating on the second stimulus check.
Well, other than the states, the world seems to be getting better. All depends on leadership.I read that New Zealand got new cases because of British people going there. We're also seeing a lot more new cases in Texas, California, and Arizona as well.
Here masks are highly recommended. Code for “Wear one but we aren’t going send the police after you.” A nail salon in Kingston (in between Toronto and Montreal) that just opened up was responsible for cases. There, masks are now enforced. But seriously, salons and barber shops are wearing hazmat suits and mine told me to wash my own hair. It just proves one bad apple spoils the whole bunch.Goddamn Brits. A cancer to the world, I tells ya.
Yeah, and few states here don't have good leadership.
Also fews days ago, I read how two hair stylists with covid who worked anyway didn't spread covid to their customers thanks to the masks.
