Society Coronavirus Hangout

Are you vaccinated?

  • Yes

    Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I would be if I had access

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Wow, this fun thread has turned into a political mess. At least I have wine :D
Because the subject at hand is a political mess
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Because the subject at hand is a political mess
That is true. Everyone had an opinion on the matter and the ones in government weren’t prepared for this. I just hope everyone here is okay.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
That is true. Everyone had an opinion on the matter and the ones in government weren’t prepared for this. I just hope everyone here is okay.
I am better recently, but I spent most of March-April thinking about how I could successfully commit suicide
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I am better recently, but I spent most of March-April thinking about how I could successfully commit suicide
oh yikes, glad you're doing well!

Sadly, I think almost everything, at least in the US, has become political given how governments are supposed to handle things.
 

Franckie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
2,902
Reaction score
1,381
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Sadly, I think almost everything, at least in the US, has become political given how governments are supposed to handle things.
Trump's narcissism isn't helping either. In fact, it's complicating things because narcissists cannot handle any level of criticism and lash out at everybody else.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I am better recently, but I spent most of March-April thinking about how I could successfully commit suicide
That really sucks. If you need someone to talk to you can send me a private message.

It’s strange because I really enjoyed the lockdown. Didn’t have to see anyone I didn’t want to and I could spend the day doing whatever I wanted. No stress from work and no expectations. It was freeing to wake up when my body says it’s ready and enjoy a cup of coffee on demand. Not everyone had this luxury and I was truly blessed. It really made me happy to know that life isn’t about your job title.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That really sucks. If you need someone to talk to you can send me a private message.

It’s strange because I really enjoyed the lockdown. Didn’t have to see anyone I didn’t want to and I could spend the day doing whatever I wanted. No stress from work and no expectations. It was freeing to wake up when my body says it’s ready and enjoy a cup of coffee on demand. Not everyone had this luxury and I was truly blessed. It really made me happy to know that life isn’t about your job title.
Canada ftw.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
That really sucks. If you need someone to talk to you can send me a private message.

It’s strange because I really enjoyed the lockdown. Didn’t have to see anyone I didn’t want to and I could spend the day doing whatever I wanted. No stress from work and no expectations. It was freeing to wake up when my body says it’s ready and enjoy a cup of coffee on demand. Not everyone had this luxury and I was truly blessed. It really made me happy to know that life isn’t about your job title.
Going to work probably was the sole reason I am still alive tbh.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Going to work probably was the sole reason I am still alive tbh.
I guess to each their own. Finding a job that gives meaning truly is life changing. My boss called me terrible at work today. I know I sounded spoiled in my earlier post but I really needed that break.
Canada ftw.
I know! They just extended the relief. :redface
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I guess to each their own. Finding a job that gives meaning truly is life changing. My boss called me terrible at work today. I know I sounded spoiled in my earlier post but I really needed that break.

I know! They just extended the relief. :redface
Which I'm not qualified for.... Fml
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
And in the meanwhile, republicans are debating on the second stimulus check.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
And in the meanwhile, republicans are debating on the second stimulus check.
Let's see which Senator tries to lower it.

It seems like the world is getting a little more comfortable with re-opening the economies and what not. Completely different than a couple weeks ago.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I read that New Zealand got new cases because of British people going there. We're also seeing a lot more new cases in Texas, California, and Arizona as well.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I read that New Zealand got new cases because of British people going there. We're also seeing a lot more new cases in Texas, California, and Arizona as well.
Well, other than the states, the world seems to be getting better. All depends on leadership.

Yea NZ reported it has 2 new cases after they temporarily beat it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Goddamn Brits. A cancer to the world, I tells ya.

Yeah, and few states here don't have good leadership.

Also fews days ago, I read how two hair stylists with covid who worked anyway didn't spread covid to their customers thanks to the masks.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Goddamn Brits. A cancer to the world, I tells ya.

Yeah, and few states here don't have good leadership.

Also fews days ago, I read how two hair stylists with covid who worked anyway didn't spread covid to their customers thanks to the masks.
Here masks are highly recommended. Code for “Wear one but we aren’t going send the police after you.” A nail salon in Kingston (in between Toronto and Montreal) that just opened up was responsible for cases. There, masks are now enforced. But seriously, salons and barber shops are wearing hazmat suits and mine told me to wash my own hair. It just proves one bad apple spoils the whole bunch. :notrust
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I still haven't gotten haircut this year. Even with a mask is seems like a bad idea to go to a place where you basically have a person breathing pretty much on you for about 10 uninterrupted minutes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah I needed one before the lockdown. My barber is open but I wouldn't consider going unless they worked outside, which can be kind of impractical.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I just went full military.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,724
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki


This National Institute of Health reference seems to indicate herbs carry natural anti viral properties which are effective against corona viruses.

For anyone interested in the science and prevention side of things.
 
Top