Recent content by Touka Kirishima

  1. Touka Kirishima

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 366 Discussion/367 Predictions

    True. Shizuku would be quite hard to replace, however, despite being a new member. I could say the same of Kalluto, but I'm not that sure about his allegiance to begin with, while Shizuku appears to be very loyal to Chrollo and the Spider. One way or another, with both Pakunoda and Kurtopi dead...
  2. Touka Kirishima

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    Too much on the defensive, are we? :chu Cool down, HP. I even stated I like your post. We don't know that for sure, but granted, that could be half right. Only half right, though, sice what we do know for sure is that the first clone, or armor (what he called it initially), was imbued with...
  3. Touka Kirishima

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    I agree. I think they lack empathy and fear, making them biologically predisposed to being ruthless and relentless soldiers for their father. Regarding Daifuku, I believe the reason of his attack may be Sanji's claim on the Germa Kingdom. Even if BM knows he is not quite as cruel as his...
  4. Touka Kirishima

    Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    I hope the hiatus comes to an end soon. Past month I had an interesting dream with the series. I was Shizuku, and Hisoka killed me in the ship, as well as Bonolenov haha. In response, the spiders panicked and, as my perspective changed to Machi's, the troupe split into two groups, with Feitan...
  5. Touka Kirishima

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

    So Mutsuki went after Yoriko? I knew she was sick, but that was unexpected. I mean, regarding her goal of killing Touka, it was a smart (though cheap) maneuver on her part. Beyond the scope of the murder, however, she may have just signed her own death certificate with this. As far as anything...
Top