Recent content by TraducteurDesOmbre

  1. TraducteurDesOmbre

    Support Problem with the number of my translation

    Sorry to have poster in the bad session. And thank you for the answer, I didn't know that there had a person for approved the translations.
  2. TraducteurDesOmbre

    Support Problem with the number of my translation

    Hi, I'm new translator, and I've put the 30 August my 3rd translation, but in my home page (translator home) it's written that I've only 2 translation, and it's the same thing in the page of manga (Saiyuki Reload) it's written 2 translation. why ? Is it a bug ? Thank you in advance for the...
  3. TraducteurDesOmbre

    Done I need help (Saiyuki Reload)

    :D thank you for your help !
  4. TraducteurDesOmbre

    Done I need help (Saiyuki Reload)

    Yes, when I say "jagon", I want to say that is not in "Yamato Kotoba" (, in France, we call that like this -> Modern Japanese studied in schools), I didn't remember the word "Kansai-ben"
  5. TraducteurDesOmbre

    Done I need help (Saiyuki Reload)

    Hi all, I need some help to translate sentences, the problem with this Manga (Saiyuki) is that some character speak in jargon (? I don't now if is the good word in japanese is "隠語 (いんご)") it's a sort of language of Tôkyô (I think). can you help me for translate following sentenses (in english...
Top