Done I need help (Saiyuki Reload)

TraducteurDesOmbre

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Hi all,
I need some help to translate sentences, the problem with this Manga (Saiyuki) is that some character speak in jargon (? I don't now if is the good word in japanese is "隠語 (いんご)") it's a sort of language of Tôkyô (I think).

can you help me for translate following sentenses (in english naturally) ? :

(same in Japanese ; like this for japanese, example: ~っつったっけ -> と言ったでしょう):

最初に殺してしもたんは、うちや

悪く思わんといてぇな

ツメが甘いよ

あの頃とは違う

ガラスなんぞに怯えへん

放しいや!!

放しなはれッ

な・・・何言うてんねや

死んだらあかん

くソガラス !!!

Thank you in advance :)

French version :

Bonjours à tous

J'ai besoin d'un peu d'aide pour traduire les phrases ci-dessus, le problème avec le Manga Saiyuki, c'est que les personnages ont tendance à beaucoup parler en argot, résultat, comme c'est du langage "Tokyoïte" (je crois), j'y comprends pas grand-chose :amuse

Est-ce que vous pouvez m'aider ?

Merci d'avance :)

http://mangahelpers.com/t/traducteurdesombre
 
Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Err...most of those aren't actually jargon, I think. Those are Kansai-ben...>_>"
 

TraducteurDesOmbre

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Yes, when I say "jagon", I want to say that is not in "Yamato Kotoba" (, in France, we call that like this -> Modern Japanese studied in schools), I didn't remember the word "Kansai-ben"
 
Last edited:

b1px

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I think I can help a little bit. I'm not 100% sure, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

最初に殺してしもたんは、うちや >> 最初に殺してしまったのは、私だ。
It was I who killed first.

悪く思わんといてぇな >> 悪く思わないで下さいね。
Please don't think badly (of it).

あの頃とは違う (not kansai-ben)
It was different back then.

ガラスなんぞに怯えへん >> ガラスなんかに怯えない
not scared of (some) glass

な・・・何言うてんねや >> 何を言っているの
What are you talking about

死んだらあかん >> 死んだらだめ
You musn't die.
 
Top