Recent content by Troublesome

  1. Raruto Chapter 04

    That was an awesome parody. I was LMAO. I bit of errors though.
  2. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 310 Predictions [Naruto] I think we might get a bit more backgound on Kyuubi. And yes they'll be reporting back to Konoha me thinks. Here's hoping more Jiraiya and Kakashi. [br]Posted on: June 01, 2006, 08:31:08 AM_________________________________________________I like the thought of...
  3. Chapter 308 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 308 Predictions [Naruto] I think Sakura is gonna use her monstrous strength and give Sasuke a nice one to the chin to save Naruto. She has done absolutely nothing the past few chapters and now is her time. Naruto is still weak after using up most of his chakra. So there most likely wont be...
  4. Chapter 303 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 303 Predictions [Naruto] I think somehow Naruto, Yamato and Sakura will split up. Yamato chases Kabuto, Naruto after Sai, and then Sakura will be the firts one to see Sasuke with Oro.
Top