Raruto Chapter 04

ilovespamusubi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
great chapter thanks again!
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Raruto Chapter 04 Discussion.... YEHAY!!

rykarreolacr said:
I meant a new season, and by the way is the third not the second. Chapter 16 ends with Raruto and Jiraiya meeting for the first time.
Are you sure you should be giving out free spoilers like that? xDD

And about comment #4, I loved the "eighty two" chakra thingie, and Saske getting desperate in a few seconds... :amuse
 

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Raruto Chapter 04 Discussion.... YEHAY!!

I read the latest chapter to my brother today and he just cracked up laughing. This is his type of humour, that's for sure. Mine too XD I loved the bridges thing.
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
yyaaayyy finaly it is out....thanx
 

Iwanin

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
450
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
leecherboy said:
Yay, so amazing! :amuse
That "seal" pun was translated even better than I expected... and am I seeing things, or you actually changed the original seals to muppets ones? xDD
Why, thank you. I spent a whole thirty minutes on that one line... :) ... (*head*...*still*...*hurts*... :darn ) ...

'worst ones were Raruto's first line and the title, though. The title required "joke-kawarimi-no-jutsu" at the end (boy, am I ever glad Saske used his ass this chapter) and Raruto's first line... *ugh*... no, I don't even wanna remember... I don't think Ryk does, either. :darn
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yey... :p
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BWAHAHAHA!!! This was a great chapter. In almost every chapter, there is a moment where I have to stop reading from laughter, and I feel it is my duty to post that moment here.
 

murmeli_bobo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Zimbabwe
thanks a lot... Raruto pwns! btw I remember you saying something about re-translating the previous chapters? so when are you planning to do that...?

edit - quote from rykarsomething "it will be out soon". nevermind, I'll just keep waiting

edit2 - Forza Italia indeed... what about Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina? in your face no jutsu lol... but seriously, it's a bad thing for the sport :neutral
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
murmeli_bobo said:
thanks a lot... Raruto pwns! btw I remember you saying something about re-translating the previous chapters? so when are you planning to do that...?

edit - quote from rykarsomething "it will be out soon". nevermind, I'll just keep waiting
It will be out somewhere in the future, athough I'm thinking of posting the 3 chapters together. What do you guys think I should do?

edit2 - Froza Italia indeed... what about Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina? in your face no jutsu lol... but seriously, it's a bad thing for the sport :neutral
I root for Inter so I'm actually happy, next scudetto is ours.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
rykarreolacr said:
It will be out somewhere in the future, athough I'm thinking of posting the 3 chapters together. What do you guys think I should do?
Post all 3 chapters!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
kunai jutsu said:
Post all 3 chapters!

It will take longer though... right now, only chapter 1 is almost ready. You guys should be patient.
 

Troublesome

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
That was an awesome parody. I was LMAO. I bit of errors though.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Troublesome said:
That was an awesome parody. I was LMAO. I bit of errors though.
Argh!!! Why nobody gets it? Vega's errors are on purpose!!!!!
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
^For people to notice it, you'll have to post it in big-ass letters on the first post... :amuse
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
I didn't get the errors either.....
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
leecherboy said:
^For people to notice it, you'll have to post it in big-ass letters on the first post... :amuse
Done :grin
 

bladefencer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
great job on the chapter, I was laughing the whole time I read it

also, the "big-ass letters on the first post" got my attention
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Raruto Chapter 04 Discussion.... YEHAY!!

woah we're gonna see jiraiya soon! woot!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 04 Discussion.... YEHAY!!

Zenith said:
woah we're gonna see jiraiya soon! woot!
Well, if you call more than 5 months soon...
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Raruto Chapter 04 Discussion.... YEHAY!!

rykarreolacr said:
Well, if you call more than 5 months soon...
tell me you are not serious :darn :s :o
 
Top