- Joined
- Dec 9, 2005
- Messages
- 99
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
great chapter thanks again!
Are you sure you should be giving out free spoilers like that? xDDrykarreolacr said:I meant a new season, and by the way is the third not the second. Chapter 16 ends with Raruto and Jiraiya meeting for the first time.

Why, thank you. I spent a whole thirty minutes on that one line...leecherboy said:Yay, so amazing!
That "seal" pun was translated even better than I expected... and am I seeing things, or you actually changed the original seals to muppets ones? xDD
... (*head*...*still*...*hurts*...
) ... 


It will be out somewhere in the future, athough I'm thinking of posting the 3 chapters together. What do you guys think I should do?murmeli_bobo said:thanks a lot... Raruto pwns! btw I remember you saying something about re-translating the previous chapters? so when are you planning to do that...?
edit - quote from rykarsomething "it will be out soon". nevermind, I'll just keep waiting
I root for Inter so I'm actually happy, next scudetto is ours.edit2 - Froza Italia indeed... what about Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina? in your face no jutsu lol... but seriously, it's a bad thing for the sport![]()
Post all 3 chapters!rykarreolacr said:It will be out somewhere in the future, athough I'm thinking of posting the 3 chapters together. What do you guys think I should do?
kunai jutsu said:Post all 3 chapters!
Argh!!! Why nobody gets it? Vega's errors are on purpose!!!!!Troublesome said:That was an awesome parody. I was LMAO. I bit of errors though.

Doneleecherboy said:^For people to notice it, you'll have to post it in big-ass letters on the first post...![]()

Well, if you call more than 5 months soon...Zenith said:woah we're gonna see jiraiya soon! woot!
tell me you are not seriousrykarreolacr said:Well, if you call more than 5 months soon...
