Recent content by Twi

  1. Twi

    Done Help with a few lines

    Okay, so it's: That look feels rude...
  2. Twi

    Done Help with a few lines

    So, 1.) You won't have a chance to speak, let alone team up 2.) A person has to have the aptitude and social position 3.) That rude look is puzzling...
  3. Twi

    Done Help with a few lines

    Sorry, 組むどころか、口をきくチャンスさえありません。 In anything but grappling, you can't even speak of having a chance. 人には適性や。。。身の程というものがあるのですよ In regards to a person's aptitude...That's where one's place is なんか失礼な視緑を惑じる (This one I'm not too sure of, it doesn't make any sense with these Kanji: 視緑)
  4. Twi

    Done Help with a few lines

    I'm having some difficulty with a roughly three lines from a manga and need to ask for anyone's assistance on the matter: http://i52.tinypic.com/2yxn289.jpg 組むどころか口きけるチャンスすらねーんだよ 人には適性や。。。身の程というものがあるのですよ http://i51.tinypic.com/2dgn77k.jpg ちんか失礼ちんか視緑を惑じる <---Couldn't read the small...
  5. Twi

    Done Few lines

    Thanks. Both of you.
  6. Twi

    Done Few lines

    I just need a check on a few lines: この者の手助けをせよと仰せつかった。。。 With this person's help, 内蜜にだ。。。 そうすれば。。。幕府から特別な 計らいがあると。。。 That way, I gained special grace from the shogunate... このしろも。。。 This castle... 儂の領地も My territory 家も。。。安泰だと。。。 My home....Security... 。。。ががな。。 ....But... だがな!!...
  7. Twi

    Arcane Advent

    --THIS STORY EDITION IS OUT DATED--
  8. Twi

    Society 41 yr. man gets 1 year jail time for sleeping with a 13 yr. old girl

    I basically toned this down so for more details visit the source but, Source: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/01/10/lolita-sex-soldier-spared-she-was-dangerous/ I'm with the female judge that this guy was stupid but a simple man(note he was declared incompetent), so basically being stupid...
  9. Twi

    Done Some uncertian phrases

    I can't get these properly, can anyone help me:crying 我が必要とする間はせいぜい生き永らえておれ!! I require thee at the most in order exist!!(I think this is wrong) そういえば召喚者が死んだから自己崩壊した That reminds me that if the summoner dies it collapse on itself オマエのカードがあるから安心していたのに。。!! You gave her your item card...
  10. Twi

    Road of the Dark Mage- A Negima VN

    The story is complete at 7 chapters http://twilightdreamsscans.darkbb.com/twilight-dreams-productions-f33/the-road-of-a-dark-mage-t270-10.htm#4108
  11. Twi

    Shoujo D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru

    Re: [Shoujo] D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru Drop me a link in my PM box please edit: nevermind
  12. Twi

    Shoujo D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru

    Re: [Shoujo] D·N·Angel by Sugisaki Yukiru When?
  13. Twi

    Done Twi's Help request

    Re: One line I just need some Tl'ing help, I think it says: 大事な弟子をこんな所で失うわけにもいかんからな。。。。 (It would be bad to lose my important disciple) or something in that area どうして゛魔界゛相手に生きて帰れるなんて思うかな? (Why do you think you'll be going home with a "Magic Society" member as your opponent?)
  14. Twi

    Done Twi's Help request

    Re: One line http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/53234/2
  15. Twi

    Done Twi's Help request

    Re: One line Any idea what these two sentences are? they didn't have furigana so I'm clueless 経わりない夢廻 猪奕猛進は変わらない!?
Top