Recent content by Twoshirou

  1. Twoshirou

    Challenge Attempt Gtet attempts Cleaning Basics #001

    White lines are to thick. At this page size, you should first draw a white line with 1px weight and then "thin down" this white line by drawing another black line. Also, be careful when re-drawing black lines. Carefully applying the "burn tool" playing around with the contrast and levels can...
  2. Twoshirou

    The Japflap Thread

    Re: Old Japflap Release? I'm sorry but our Edited Mangas are only avaible for a short while. Once a volume was released, all the chapters of this volume are not downloadable anymore. ^_^
  3. Twoshirou

    The Japflap Thread

    We don't use textured grays but noised grays. And we do this because it looks better than stable gray. ;) Thanks. :) Well, this is more a question for our proofreaders, however I think I can give you a good answer anyway. The reason why the most people know that "Kage bunshin" means "Shadow...
  4. Twoshirou

    Naruto 351 p13 (rating)

    Fast servers and no resizing: www.xs.to
  5. Twoshirou

    Naruto 351 p13 (rating)

    The page is pretty small, thus I'd rate it MQ. You sure have some talent, considering that this is your very first clean. Ever thought about joining a Edited Manga group? Japflap for example? XD
  6. Twoshirou

    The Rush thread

    After having a talk with Kokotas I'm ANNOUNCING now THE DEFINITE DEATH OF RUSH. A moderater/administrator may lock this thread.
  7. Twoshirou

    The Rush thread

    Ummm...since five months. You're a Shannaro fanboy, huh? :XD
  8. Twoshirou

    The Rush thread

    Couldn't resist. ^_^
  9. Twoshirou

    The Rush thread

  10. Twoshirou

    The Rush thread

    YAY! :whoo
  11. Twoshirou

    The Rush thread

    I love your avatar, Fnuck.^^
  12. Twoshirou

    The Rush thread

    We dropped One Piece now and will only concentrate on O-Parts Hunter/666 Satan from now on. However, currently we're experiencing some problems and need a little bit time to start working again.^^
  13. Twoshirou

    Shounen Juuki Ningen Jumbor by Takei Hiroyuki

    Re: Juuki Ningen Yunbol Chapter 01 Spoilers I like the art. Seems to be pretty cool. Hope the story will be good too.
  14. Twoshirou

    Shounen To-LOVE-Ru Darkness by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro WARNING - Mature Content

    Re: To-LOVE-Ru [KEFI] Chapter 23-26 Released! Yay! Thanks for your hard work, guys. Really appreciated. :amuse
  15. Twoshirou

    The Rush thread

    Why is our "The RUSH thread" here? (All the other scan group threads are in the area "Meet the scanlatiors".) btw: This week there won't be a Naruto chapter thus I won't be busy with my work for Japflap and will have a little bit more time. Therefore I'll be firing up cleans out of my ass! ;)
Top