- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 1,008
- Reaction score
- 44
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Also about the delay on 666 Satan..
It seems Azazel is leaving us so we are pretty much short on cleaners and because of OP being our main project we have to delay all 666 Satan releases.
I am currently trying to find a solution, but me going to USA tomorrow isn't really gonna help the situation to get any better.
I apologise for the delays, I'm as eager to read 666 up as you guys are, trust me.
It seems Azazel is leaving us so we are pretty much short on cleaners and because of OP being our main project we have to delay all 666 Satan releases.
I am currently trying to find a solution, but me going to USA tomorrow isn't really gonna help the situation to get any better.
I apologise for the delays, I'm as eager to read 666 up as you guys are, trust me.
I also know kokota


) is that for as it is always the case life has come to interfere with our scanslators work. Not everyone of our little group is suffering from that fate but surely enough to bring things to a halt at the time being.