Recent content by Uchiha Dany

  1. Uchiha Dany

    Shounen Out Code by Himenogi Haruhiko and Suzuragi Karin

    Seems to be interesting, checking out ^^
  2. Uchiha Dany

    Cleaning some questions

    Agreed, I mean, unless you happen to have no life and is a millionaire that doesn't has to work/do smth else to live...
  3. Uchiha Dany

    Miscellaneous A few questions

    My scan for Naruto 386 got rated as an LQ, and I really believe that it should be LQ/MQ, for everything(Ok, there was one small thing on the cover I was somehow lazy to redraw) was redrawn, I belive the typeset is pretty well done, the SFXs were translated and etc.. The only reason why I don't...
  4. Uchiha Dany

    Cleaning Manga auto cleaning program

    Great to know this, I'll keep tuned, xD And I tested the program and it's great for an alpha release, you can pretty much level the page with minimal effort, xD Now, just a side-note, the auto-levels doesn't work with Kylara's WSJ raws.
  5. Uchiha Dany

    Cleaning Manga auto cleaning program

    Man, you're brilliant! I'll keep a close eye in this project! I guess I want to be like you when I grow up, hahahahahahaha Really, I don't even want to wonder the size of the code, I mean, to make a program 'understand an image', it must be really complex, xD If you need help to make a small...
  6. Uchiha Dany

    Portuguese Thread

    Eu quero amboooos A Nintendo é que nem a Apple(iPhone/iPod touch), consegue nos fazer almejar por algo, huahuahuahua
  7. Uchiha Dany

    Portuguese Thread

    Huahuahuahua Não acredito que não tinha idéia da existência de um tópico 'pt-only', lol! Anyway, hoje é dia de 'trabalho'(A.K.A. Capítulo novo) então só devo voltar aqui amanhã a tarde pq depois de fazer Naruto ainda tenho um rodízio de pizza, xD
  8. Uchiha Dany

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    Much cleaner, easier to find what you want quicker. Really good, congrats.
  9. Uchiha Dany

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Hi there! I'm the founder of speedPROJECT, a Brazilian group, and on the 11th of this month we fulfilled the three moths of LQ/MQ scanslating, we've been doing Naruto weekly since 353, and since 361 we've teamed up with NBST to translate their final release and I've been helping them in their...
  10. Uchiha Dany

    Chapter 354 14-17 double spreads by Amaretti

    Really good, how long did it take? OMG, congrats, really liked it.
  11. Uchiha Dany

    Konoha Double Team

    Thx! Yep... nevertheless, since the fight between Itachi and Sasuke is approaching, I thought such a symbolic picture about the past would be perfect. Keep up the good work, and if i color more of your works(thing that will probably happen) I show the results to you.
  12. Uchiha Dany

    Konoha Double Team

    Yo, sharingan devil, I'm so happy to find you here, it'll spare me some time on registering to DeviantArt. /o/ Anyway, usually in my scanslations I like to add a colorized cover, in the 353(which I didn't post here tho) I used a pokefreak's lineart of the Hebi team(colorized by me). He said...
Top