Recent content by Uchiha Pet

  1. Uchiha Pet

    HPTR Fangirl Naruto 454 Review

    That was a good review - though for me I wasn't surprised by Sakura's reaction nor was I disappointed by it. People react to grief and pain in strange and unusual ways some times. I did like your assessments of the kages and the new random ninja - seemed spot on to me.
  2. Uchiha Pet

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread Not to change the subject...but what happened to the slug? She's still attached to Naruto right? mmmm - sorry just sort of wondering out keyboard again.
  3. Uchiha Pet

    Minato's and Kushina's Early Life

    That was cute...a little odd in places, but that's okay too. Nice idea :P
  4. Uchiha Pet

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 92

    well they did say last week was the last :P
  5. Uchiha Pet

    Fun Thread Name-O : Change-O (Fun Forum)

    Toothless in Seattle Peaches
  6. Uchiha Pet

    Best review ever (not!) Naruto 419: Attack!

    I enjoyed your review, lots of enthusiasm. You should write more of them.
  7. Uchiha Pet

    Nidaime Hokage

    I keep thinking V2 will start flashin.... ack Like them both a lot though
  8. Uchiha Pet

    Helltroll's Short and Meaningless Review on Fairy Tail 91

    I am actually quite new the the FairyTail Manga - Only just recently caught up with it. I enjoyed your review was very insightful - Erza is my favorite character of the series so far always full of surprises. I look forward to reading your next review and will have to go back and read the...
  9. Uchiha Pet

    Favorites Naruto AMV Thread

    A Sakura AMV I made since I needed something to do. Promise of a Lifetime cheese is good ;)
  10. Uchiha Pet

    Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    I also really like Sakura's character. She shown massive amounts of growth from where she was when she started and has a lot of unexplored potential. Heh, I am old enough :blink just drop the young part - but whatever, obviously I lack things to do so I made an AMV that features - Sakura's...
  11. Uchiha Pet

    Old Convo Threads

    Re: Naruto Hang Out Thread v2 I was wondering if anyone here knows the names of Iruka's parent or if they were ever mentioned? I've had not luck turning up any information on them so I thought I'd ask here thanks!
  12. Uchiha Pet

    Anime Naruto Shipuuden - Ep. 26

    Thanks! Puppets puppets everywhere!
  13. Uchiha Pet

    Anime Cool (and funny) moments in Naruto

    Re: Amazingly Cool Moments in Naruto Anime The scenes I remember best were not actually part of a battle. But short bits during or after. Like when Naruto informs Gaara he really doesn't want to kill him, he knows what's he's been through but he would do it if he is forced to. When Naruto is...
  14. Uchiha Pet

    Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 025

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 25 Thanks Agrias!
  15. Uchiha Pet

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Hello... Not much to say about myself other than I've actually been lurking for awhile, so I thought I'd stop in and say howdy - don't want to be rude. So hello, nice to meet y'all
Top