Best review ever (not!) Naruto 419: Attack!

kuraku

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
36
Reaction score
9
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Hey hey!

Who’s your favorite reviewer? Not me for sure. But there are no other reviews out so far, so tough luck! I’m all your getting for now! Haha!

Well this is going to be my first review…probably not recurrent either. However, I don’t see one right now and I’m terribly bored at work. Nuff said.

Also, don’t expect this review to be extensive, detailed, ordered or neatly presented…nah, all that spells effort, and I happen to be strongly allergic to effort…

Anyhow, here goes.

-------------------------------------

Naruto Chapter 419: Attack!

What a Pain!

Well well, seems like the laziest god ever is actually getting a move on. As we were probably as bored as him waiting for this moment, this is good news! First thing we see in this chapter is Pain explaining his plan…to himself…odd. So he speaks to himself, and one would guess that with the addition of his new female body a whole new realm of possibility has opened up to him (actually it’s the same realm as…never mind): he can now play with himself at a whole new level! I predict Konan won’t be terribly tired as often and will suffer less headaches from now on…ahem…

And we now have new info on what each Pain represents! Finally! We also get to see a few new powers from the Pains. I’ll list what we know from each so far. I will also speculate at my whim (feel free to do the same reposting below):

- God realm: the Yahiko Pain. No surprise here. Apparently a specialist in complex nin and kinjustsus. My guess he heals/resurrects the rest of his bodies too. He’s also in charge of the rest of the bodies (if that makes sense at all).
- Animal realm: female Pain, summons things…that’s it.
- Hungry Ghost realm: fat Pain, absorbs jutsus…again that’s it.
- Hell realm: adult Pain. Don’t know much about him so far. I’ll wager he’s the deadliest.
- Human realm: slim Pain. Taijutsu specialist, and now we know he can read minds and rip one’s soul out, a one hit k.o. (fortunately only generic characters are usually vulnerable to this sort of attack).
- Demigod realm: weird Pain (not that the rest aren’t weird…). Seems like a cross between Sasori and Kakuzu. Anway…looks Frankenstein-like, is Frankenstein-like.

Another point to note is that Itachi apparently was specifically in the assassination squad…hehe…and probably employee of the month!

Wheeeee! Back is Killer Beeeeee! (and he’s a bad influence on meeeeeee!)

In the end, Sasuke DID NOT beat Killer Be: thank God…Pain...whatever! Sasugay scewed up! (I sooooo want to see him get told off…please. I can totally see Kisame saying something like “Itachi wouldn’t have screwed up…” XDDD) So the Bee AK caught was a Tentacle-bunshin, neat! The real Bee was hiding inside the tentacle Uchiha ‘The-Clutz’ Sasuke cut off before.

It’s interesting to further see the relationship between Bee and Hachibi (together: HachiBee!). And they get along pretty well too. Apparently Bee is also fed up of being (bee-ing…okay, I’ll stop now…xP) his village’s defender. Will he become a missing-nin? A famous Enka singer? Or will he eventually fight Akatsuki again? The latter obviously…we’ll see soon enough anyhow.

OK, so this is where my allergy kicks in and I stop writing…feel free to add your comments below (I will actually read them, as reading is considered a low-effort activity).
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Csdabest

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
228
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Uchiha Pet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

CetLot

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top