Recent content by Unproductive

  1. Unproductive

    Anime Giant Killing

    I think it's ruined. The only good part is the opening theme. Half of the fun of the series is in the fandom culture and they managed to strip away Yuri from that. :( Then there's the mismatched background music for some of the scene. :mad While they're trying to be really faithful to the...
  2. Unproductive

    Seinen Giant Killing by TSUNAMOTO Masaya and Tsujitomo

    No. It should be perfectly clear that they aren't. Rather there shouldn't be much of an indication that they are.
  3. Unproductive

    Done Dogs 49

    At first glance, if I had to say anything, the middle part with the news cast feels kind of off. As for the rest, it seems all right.
  4. Unproductive

    Unproductive thread

    I'll be frank. I'm not all that interested in people contacting me here. If you want to say anything to me, it's better to go on irchighway and find me there. I'm nearly always idling. Instead, I'm going to take advantage of this opportunity to help along my elusive quest to find a really...
  5. Unproductive

    Done Shchelkunchik, chapters 31 and 32

    では1番から4番の方お越し下さい Now, numbers 1 through 4 please step forward. すごいご加護があるらしーわよ I heard she confers great protection! 日頃の行いがいいからな~ オレ達はよ This is for us being so nice to you normally. これは期待できるかな。。。? Should I have any hopes for this one. この程度か。。。妖精武闘術には耐えられんな。。。 This is it...huh. I don't think...
  6. Unproductive

    Anime Giant Killing

    Ughh... everyone copies the same exact synopsis out of a Mangacast review 2 years ago... Every time I read it, I want to hit myself with a wooden board.
  7. Unproductive

    Done Shchelkunchik, chapter 33

    rewrite >> and in the village of the most recent incident, there were over 1500 victims. rewrite >> We lost contact with every single member. fill in meaning from context >> The chance for ambush is already gone. minor >> The damage over these countries has been increasing. good...
  8. Unproductive

    Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    Talking about herself?? All the other lines would also be about herself since there aren't any topic switches. It's hard to make sense of it that way, and it doesn't sound like she's talking about herself. I'd say that the conversation is mostly focused on other girl and the one time she...
  9. Unproductive

    Done Help with Dusk Maiden Amnesia page

    hmm I took a look and got something markedly different. Lots of questions left unanswered by looking only at a single page. Teiichi: But… Teiichi: then, won't it happen again? (then = this way = if that is the case) Panel 2 Teiichi: Yoshizawa-san, you know, - what she needs is to be saved...
  10. Unproductive

    Done Parts of Blade of the Immortal 146

    Ehh? Medicine box? I apologize. Serizawa is correct on all accounts. Besides overlooking that 面が割れる means to be conspicuous and known, I messed up some grammar, and should have looked at the raw for context. Sorry~
  11. Unproductive

    Done Parts of Blade of the Immortal 146

    First part: Do they have ten pious disciples trying to leave them in the dust? Are they being dragged around hither and yon by ten pious disciples? The physical sense of the verb is correct on second reading. Say, where are the rest of our comrades hiding out? They're not exactly hiding. I...
  12. Unproductive

    Done Tsugumomo ch 05 - Tricky lines.

    Very nice actually. I didn't see anything critically wrong with bolded areas. The curse is a gap in the bends and distortions of the physical world... / Or the detritus...of creation's foundation. >>> If forced a rewrite here: I was a bit on the wordy side. The curse existeth in the gaps of...
  13. Unproductive

    Done Chinese to English

    開膛手 a murder, a claw-handed man, a knife wielding man; -- something like that 四處奔走 run around all over the place 而這正是你等待大限前所經歷的慘劇 This is exactly the tragedy that you will experience while your life runs out.
  14. Unproductive

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Translation Grammar Question Hmmm, I don't get the problem. Here's what it says, right? Hong Kong, with the expiration of the 80 year lease to the British Commonwealth in the year 1997, returns to China.
  15. Unproductive

    Done Stuck on one part D; Help??

    It has this feeling: ------------------------- ---------------- Of note is the reordering of the girl's first two lines in the second speech panel.
Top