Recent content by uzumaki kitsune

  1. uzumaki kitsune

    Naruto the Broken Bond

    Valeu!:amuse
  2. uzumaki kitsune

    Naruto the Broken Bond

    Thanks!! Valeu, Cara!!
  3. uzumaki kitsune

    Naruto 402 - sasuke dusk

    Looks good
  4. uzumaki kitsune

    [427] Pein Panel - 3 Version's x)

    I like V3. Nice Work!
  5. uzumaki kitsune

    [288] Kakashi Old COVER

    Excellent!!
  6. uzumaki kitsune

    Naruto the Broken Bond

    Hello, everybody:D! Well, my style of painting is Soft Shading, but, this time, I made a picture in Cell Shading. I hope you like:amuse. -- I would like suggestions for improvement.\:p/ Thanks, Mahil, the lineart! I apologize for my bad English
  7. uzumaki kitsune

    Team Seven

    Awesome!!
  8. uzumaki kitsune

    Naruto Shippuden -089

    Good!
  9. uzumaki kitsune

    NEW STYLE [427]A fateful reunion... Pain and Tsunade face off!!

    Re: [427]A fateful reunion... Pain and Tsunade face off!! Nice Job!:D
  10. uzumaki kitsune

    The Last Battle

    Nice lines and colors!
  11. uzumaki kitsune

    Deidara

    Awesome!!
  12. uzumaki kitsune

    Hatake Kakashi Pinup (completed)

    Awesome!!
  13. uzumaki kitsune

    Naruto and flowers

    Gostei bastante :D
Top