Recent content by v3g374

  1. v3g374

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump Cover and Color Page Archive

    I have 1987 no.10, but the cover is really messy. I am trying to clean it and then will upload.
  2. v3g374

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump Cover and Color Page Archive

    Guys! Whats with this project? Is anyone updating it? I use these WSJ cover scans for screensaver and 2010-27 the last one. Could we compile a full pack of these covers? I am willing to help.
  3. v3g374

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings OP can't break the 3 million mark? Or it did already and I just don't remember. Yaay for Toriko for getting closer to Gintama.
  4. v3g374

    Hunter x Hunter 338 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 338 Spoiler thread chapter is out http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/79366_up-in-the-trees I have to say this was awesome as always.
  5. v3g374

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread Damn, at first I was like "What am I reading" and then "OMG this is awesome" :D I love these skechy artwork. And what about this next chapter thing? Am I read it wrong? I don't have the RAW. Is it supposed to be a timeskip or what? There are so many unanswered...
  6. v3g374

    Hunter x Hunter 331 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 331 Discussion / 332 Prediction I don't know why you guys think Pariston is some kind of a bad guy. He reminds me to the old man. Always smiling and you never know what's he thinking. And why is it that the chimera ants needs to be hunters? I didn't get that I...
  7. v3g374

    Fairy Tail Chapter Guide

    Volume 5 Limited Edition: Booklet: Super Supplement Lucy Omake: Sexy x KAIKAN Volume 16 Limited Edition: Booklet: Sorcerer Magazine School Omake Chapter 128 Long Version Volume 14 Released Volume 15 Released (2009. 05. 15) Volume 16 (2009.07.17) Volume 16 Limited...
  8. v3g374

    Discussion Kanzenban editions.

    You should wait for Hxh kanzenban until the series ends. Thats the way it works. :) So the one piece soushuuhen is a compilaton, or they printed all chapters?
  9. v3g374

    Discussion Kanzenban editions.

    It's way easier to look up on wikipedia, am I right? Kanzenban 集英社 is Shueisha :) Finestela: I thought these have all chapters.
  10. v3g374

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings Thanks Kaiten, but this doesn't really answers to my question. I mean shinkgeki's sales, are insane! I think there are some intentional hype behind it. But I don't know the facts. About OP and Dragonball I agree more or less. But One Piece is in no question...
  11. v3g374

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings I'm very happy to see that OP constantly doing so well. Dragonball ran for only 10 yrs with 42 volumes, so the comparison is not really fair. :> Can anyone tell me why shingeki no kyojin so popular? (Only read the #1 chapter.)
  12. v3g374

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread sometimes the poor sketches actually works better, it gives the pages some sort of stylish look and helps focusing the characters more...
  13. v3g374

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread Pick up the tankoubons, not the wj chapters.
  14. v3g374

    Fairy Tail Chapter Guide

    What the colours mean? Chapter with coloured illustration. Chapter in Weekly Shounen Magazine. Chapter in Magazine Dragon. Chapter in Shounen Magazine Special. Chapter in Bessatsu Shounen Magazine. What the words mean? Cover: Fairy Tail was featured on the cover for that issue. CTP: "Color...
  15. v3g374

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread What are you talking about? :P This chrimera arc is the best so far. :)
Top