Recent content by viper11025

  1. viper11025

    My really bad attempts.

    The guy that gave them to me hasent gave me more, but I did another, included the raws....etc... http://rapidshare.com/files/149565602/Or_test.zip.html Sry.
  2. viper11025

    Discussion Is Jiraiya stronger than Minato?

    Wow, When I really thought about it I couldn't deicde....Sry. XD They both are killer in thier own way. (Jiraiya Would win my vote because theres got to be more to him than he is showing.)
  3. viper11025

    Favorites Good Dubbed Anime and Good Dubbed Anime Songs

    Re: Best Dubbed Anime? Cowboy Bebop Hellsing:Ultimate XD
  4. viper11025

    Discussion The Gantz vrs. <Insert your religion here> thread

    Gantz...um.ya. Simply, WIERD stuff and it made me think, Vs. religion, that dosent matter to me. It's just a manga XD
  5. viper11025

    [Sekirei] Ch.35 pg.2

    You win, I give! I came to look for someone who could beat me, well you didi. Good work man, keep it up.
  6. viper11025

    Multiple Focuses Scanage: A web based manga Edited Manga management tool

    Seems very well made, I am interested, but I'm not a group. Sorry. However, keep up the good work, and DANG that is a neat idea. Keep working on it, and if its applicable to wordpress, I'm sure other groups will pick it up quickly.
  7. viper11025

    My really bad attempts.

    http://www.unblessed.net/guide/main.html And http://senbonzakura.kageyoshi.net/ Should point you to the right Direction, use photoshop.
  8. viper11025

    Done uh... help?

    That the animals receive in " " I can't find that last part anywhere, sry. I don't know that much, but I tried. XD
  9. viper11025

    My really bad attempts.

    This starting to turn into a marathon of pages and CS3 leveling issues........XD Someone has suggested my LCD monitor could be the problem.........what do you tihnk? LCD vs CRT???
  10. viper11025

    My really bad attempts.

    Point noted, and sry. I was busy for a long time yesterday. Heres the raw. (Link removed for reasons unknown, check back tonight) Mine. http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?i...05pg004gz7.jpg Leveling, is a pain....still working on that. The guys I'm doing this test for said i'd pass for...
  11. viper11025

    My really bad attempts.

    I got PS CS3 now. Heres a snippet of what I've done so far......and the hair was insanely hard to fix and still can't fix a piece of it. For some reason. http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=goongvol16ch105pg004gz7.jpg
  12. viper11025

    Discussion Shoujo/Josei Manga you wish was scanlated/revived?

    Re: Manga you wish was scanlated/revived? Neji Group became inactive. Description: Neji wakes up only to find himself with white long hair. He died in 1992 and is revived again 2033. He and the girl he loved, Snow White, died in 1992, however only he managed to wake up with special powers...
  13. viper11025

    My really bad attempts.

    I've been trying........ So far, Red Hawks and Strays has turned me down........ It's getting annoying too, They wan't help and cry for it all the time, but won't take mine. Kinda ironic, I.M.O. Thank you, More words of hope for me, Yays!
  14. viper11025

    My really bad attempts.

    O.O Was my attempt even worthy for a group? XD
Top