Recent content by void data

  1. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    It's too early to predict the newer ones, but I think the chances for the rest of them are like this. Mitama = Agravity > Yozakura > Zipman The comedy series have an advantage since there is no other established comedy series in the magazine. Though all other previous new comedy series are axed...
  2. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Mitama should shell out more pun chapter. Though they totally need to dock more pay to the translator. Salmon is a future recurring character for shore.
  3. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Mashle : felt amateurish to me, i will wait to see new characters next chapter. Undead : i follow this cuz i'm a premise bitch person. Zipman : too uninteresting, the "cool" panel felt so empty. I don't see all 3 of mitama, agravity, and mashle survive since they're gunning for the same genre...
  4. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I think it's still fair for people to think that's a low sale. Since this is published by jump, people might expect better sales number based on jump series past records. As for me though, I guess it's okay. I personally see it as a series that's enjoyable to read each week, but not necessarily...
  5. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Since the vote differences doesn't tell much, I made a percentage of discounted votes out of all votes. The suspicion towards one piece votes is warranted. Though for chainsawman, surprisingly not much since it doesn't get much benefit from it. Turns out haikyuu and act age are also heavily...
  6. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    You guys are threatening my intention to be permanent lurker here haha. It's too much work for me to write a coherent thoughts. If I have to talk, one thing that has been in the back of my mind is "rate of sales". Some series have great first week sales but weak legs, and others have an okay...
  7. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Kamio Yui is fine. Although I felt uncomfortable while reading it. If I have to guess why, probably because of the paneling/composition. It doesn't flow as nicely as I usually expect. Current enjoyment World Trigger (in my heart it still stays here) Haikyuu Act Age Neverland Kimetsu Stone Hero...
  8. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Act Age got the front page ad because it is the current cover + front color from the magazine.They also seems to arrange all of the series based on the actual magazine TOC. It feels like they're trying to be faithful to the actual magazine.
  9. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I wonder if they would add weekly vote survey now that almost all series are available worlwide?
  10. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Jaiminis just released the pilot chapter before jujutsu kaisen. https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-metropolitan-magic-technical-school/en/0/1/page/1 Was it a series or oneshot on giga? I don't remember.
  11. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I had a pause after reading chapter 1 at that time to think about it, and I didn't mind if it's canceled but wouldn't be surprised if it ends up stay. The premise is easy to understand and quite touching. The characters is too early to judge but the relationship is there. The artsyle while rough...
  12. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Wow, didn't expect samon to end right now. That's just too sudden. Keep forward to yoko's new manga, but soccer........ i hope it survives.
  13. void data

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Wow, the bottom part is cluttered with comedy series. It feels like the votes became divided and damage their rank. Gintama Saiki Kusuo no Sainan Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Samon-kun wa Summoner Harapeko no Marie Poro no Ryuugaku-ki U19
Top