Recent content by Wasabinmynoz

  1. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter Bleach 431 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 431 Discussion / 432 Predictions wow. so an entire chapter was spent on ichigo walking to a meeting.
  2. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter Naruto 519 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 519 Discussion / 520 Prediction Between rasengans, wind element, sage mode and kyuubi mode, I would have totally loved naruto learning summoning sage techs and going mental with them. I always found them to be the more creative, funky and bad-ass jutsus. And naruto's wind element...
  3. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter One Piece 606 Discussion / 607 Prediction Thread

    maybe its wishful thinking but from all the silhouettes van der decken really seemed female to me.
  4. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter One Piece 596 Discussion / 597 Prediction

    okay intention is not to force my opinion down anyone's throat but to discuss what is most likely. The strongest pirates of the New World did not reach their levels in a few months and the yonkou did not become yonkou in a year. If luffy and all train for a couple of months and then go on to...
  5. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter One Piece 596 Discussion / 597 Prediction

    Hrrmmm, well thats how they've always done it and so got their ass handed to them in SA. The whole training time skip is happening because everyone has realised they can't keep training on the fly like they used to. So they need to take time out. 2-3 months would be a pretty disappointing length...
  6. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter Naruto 503 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 503 Discussion / 504 Predictions mehehe i feel so smug reading this chapter thinking about those conspiracy theorists amongst us who so enthusiastically claimed the other half of kyuubi to be in sasuke and looked down upon those who couldnt get their insight hahaha i feel so mean...
  7. Wasabinmynoz

    Naruto Hangout Thread v.10

    When I read this I was all Myobokuzan FTW, didn't know where to share it so sorry if its a bit out of the blue - http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8593000/8593396.stm Sage Mode- Being aware of external chakra sources :p
  8. Wasabinmynoz

    OP568 pg 8-9 colored

    oops never thought about it :blink I've put on spoiler tags now....
  9. Wasabinmynoz

    OP568 pg 8-9 colored

  10. Wasabinmynoz

    OP568 pg 8-9 colored

    Totally agree Buggy is awesome :D Regarding colour palette, I think I prefer your other works over this one as their colours are darker and a bit more vivid making them punchier. This one felt a little washed out compared to one of my favs (bon kurei reaction lol)...
  11. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter Naruto 488 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions I was just thinking, in this chapter when Naruto said he had to fight Sasuke alone and told others to chill out, basically chances of us seeing the rest of the gang develop further have become slimmer. I would have really liked to see Lee, Sai, Neji...
  12. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter Naruto 488 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions And whats this about Tsunade being a Zetsu clone?! Really? Do people really think someone as important as Tsunade would have died off screen that too in an intermediary single confrontation with Pain was really just a preparation panel for Naruto's...
  13. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    I have never seen Luffy's gatling guns, bazooka etc as 'awesome new moves' really. They have always felt like variations of the same thing, different punching styles. Now when Luffy learned Gear 2, and Gear 3, and when he will learn mastering his Haki, those are awesome badass new developments...
  14. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    Yes and that is why I did not talk about moria or crocodile at all. To suggest that crocodile and Doflamingo are on the same level is rather silly. Oda has revealed otherwise himself implying DoFlamingo as the most fearsome Shichibukai (excluding the BB mess of course). All the Shichibukai are...
  15. Wasabinmynoz

    Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    Hold on a sec, we are underestimating the capabilities of the Shichibukai. We have seen all 3 admirals engaging in a fight seriously at some point, but we have yet to see DoFlamingo, Mihawk and Hancock fight seriously against strong opponents. Lets not forget Oda has wrapped DoFlamingo in a very...
Top