OP568 pg 8-9 colored

Chopperman

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
404
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nice color. Buggy is looking absolute cool :)
 

Wasabinmynoz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Totally agree Buggy is awesome :D Regarding colour palette, I think I prefer your other works over this one as their colours are darker and a bit more vivid making them punchier. This one felt a little washed out compared to one of my favs (bon kurei reaction lol):
http://chuefue337.deviantart.com/art/One-Piece-color-Luffy-Magellan-143084570

Of course Buggy is the only colourful guy in this one so not the best comparison to make but you get my idea.

But I like the colour composition of the 568 p8-9, the colours all go well with each other :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I really like the spread. I think maybe mroe colour depth on the encirclement wall? and maybe Ace's tears... Apart from that, you did very well. Can we expect more work anytime soon?
 

Wasabinmynoz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yeah I would love to see you doing up Shanks in the coming chapter hehe that would be awesome :hearts
 
Last edited:

Lee-tyme7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
963
Reaction score
219
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank you guys for your opinions and advice I'll take it to consideration.
@wasabinmynoz, how could I resist? Shanks is awsome!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's funny, I never realized Buggy had a marine's hat before now. I thought "aw, man, he picked the wrong color for Buggy", but then I realized there was a crossed-out marine sign on there. :p

I agree with what goldb said, but I like it! Good job! :tem

Also, wasabinmynoz, that was quite the major spoiler. Luckily, I'd already read that, but everyone doesn't read spoilers, so.. >_>
 

Wasabinmynoz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oops never thought about it :blink I've put on spoiler tags now....
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
looks good
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome job, Lee-tyme7! :nuts

Buggy looks fricking great! xD I love the colouring and you've done a top notch job with the detailing. :)
 
Top